In Honor of Halloween

Number7

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Number7
1391616_584776434903481_108933580_n.jpg

What's up with all these original posts with no words lately?

I suspect at least some of them are just an embedded picture.

sometimes a browser won't render the picture (depending on the browser settings) and so it looks like an empty post.

I suspect at least some of them are just an embedded picture.

sometimes a browser won't render the picture (depending on the browser settings) and so it looks like an empty post.

I suspect you are right. The original picture is from Fecesbook. So if your browser/OS/ISP blocks FB access, you won't see it and the post will appear empty.
Guess how I know? :D

Btw, funny pictures. Though I must be dense cuz I don't get the gate A13 reference. Nice tail number, though.

I suspect you are right. The original picture is from Fecesbook. So if your browser/OS/ISP blocks FB access, you won't see it and the post will appear empty.
Guess how I know? :D

Btw, funny pictures. Though I must be dense cuz I don't get the gate A13 reference. Nice tail number, though.

does that help focus?

This was sent to me by an airline pilot friend. Note the registration and the gate where it's parked ...

Unlucky_zpsmjxqddis.jpg

Many Delta tails end in DN as well as DA, DL and others.

Oh, you meant the number 666 which gets satanic phobic xtians all worked up. They are idiots.

Many Delta tails end in DN as well as DA, DL and others.

Oh, you meant the number 666 which gets satanic phobic xtians all worked up. They are idiots.

Yeah, 'cause Halloween is SERIOUS! :rofl:

Back