In-Flight Emergencies

The first episode of “In The Hangar” is out, and it’s on in-flight emergencies.
Nice! Definitely food for thought.

With regards to the show in general, I think it's got some legs. I'm impressed with the production quality.

The first episode of “In The Hangar” is out, and it’s on in-flight emergencies.

That was good stuff. The takeaways. Think about and visualize scenarios, make a plan and don’t stop flying the plane until the crash is over with.

Some really good info.

Bottom line, keep flying the plane. I had landing spots for each runway and backups, always working the what-ifs. In my case I made the decision and stuck to it, taking advantage of a golf course once I ran out of altitude pointing at the airport,

Mary and I survived, even if we’re a bit beat up. Training saved our butts, and always having an out allowed me to keep flying the plane.

We'll have to start coordinating our posts.
Christy gets the odd days of the month and I will take the even ones.

I say we tape a white line down the middle of POA and you get your side and I get my side.
It worked on the Brady Bunch. It has to work here.

But I saw a cameo appearance by @SixPapaCharlie himself plus an as-the-prop-turns reference. Nice touch.

I'm jealous. I think @Sac Arrow should get a cameo as well. You see what I just did there. I just tagged myself so that people would think I am referring to myself in the third person. Is that clever or what.

That must have been a fair investment to have the video professionally produced.

But I saw a cameo appearance by @SixPapaCharlie himself plus an as-the-prop-turns reference. Nice touch.

I'm jealous. I think @Sac Arrow should get a cameo as well. You see what I just did there. I just tagged myself so that people would think I am referring to myself in the third person. Is that clever or what.

That must have been a fair investment to have the video professionally produced.

It's like that movie inception or back to the future. #Recursion

I'm jealous. I think @Sac Arrow should get a cameo as well. You see what I just did there. I just tagged him so that people would think he am referring to himself in the third person. Is that clever or what.

FTFY. :D

I say we tape a white line down the middle of POA and you get your side and I get my side.

LOL. You are negotiating a "separation agreement"...and you're not even married to each other. ;)

A very interesting discussion....subscribed.

What a coincidence. I was on the ramp at Baraboo-Wisconsin Dells, weathered in with 25 other pilots en route to Osh, as the guy with the Beech 18 came in with one engine dead-stick!

Playing the "what if" game is a great exercise on a long cross-country, and helps fend off boredom as well. Even in remote mountainous areas in the Southwest, you can usually find a dirt road, or clearing for a small ranch that would serve nicely as an emergency strip.

Nicely done video Christy. I subscribed. With Apple TV and all the YouTube airplane videos available, Direct TV is going to get the boot.

You guys need Turf. Do it by Forum. One of ya take Pilots Lounge, the other Controlled Airspace. Disputes will be settled in Confidential Subjects

Back