I'm watching live OSH feed and ...

Kenny Phillips

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Kenny Phillips
... the controller seems a little harried. I think we're still pre-notam, and perhaps there are more early arrivals than expected.

I check this feed out several times a day. I can't be there, but man, it's fun to watch it live. The guy who came up with this idea deserves some major kudos.

I check this feed out several times a day. I can't be there, but man, it's fun to watch it live. The guy who came up with this idea deserves some major kudos.

They should put it in TV like Mecum or Barrett-Jackson car auctions!

So there is Vintage feed and now warbird feed. How many feeds are there?

This is addictive. I like the way the camera keeps coming back to the Corsair. ATC is getting busy now.

I just checked the video feed and noticed a deHavilland Mosquito in the foreground of the camera. It's parked next to a C-47.

I sure would like to be there, gawking at the Mossie.

I just checked the video feed and noticed a deHavilland Mosquito in the foreground of the camera. It's parked next to a C-47.

I sure would like to be there, gawking at the Mossie.

And the F-82 Twin Mustang is on the other side of the C-47.

I flew in last year with a friend and my 13 yr old son for our first trip, as a non pilot. It was a life changing experience. I started my ppl training 2 months later and got my ticket 2 months ago. We will fly in again on Thursday. Yesterday I listened to atc and heard them say “welcome to Oshkosh” and got chills. My son has it worse than me. I can’t wait till Thursday, weather looks good.

Last edited:
I’m watching the YT feed now. Pretty good footage. Just like being there.;)

Is it my TV or are the announcers breaking in and out.

Is it my TV or are the announcers breaking in and out.

Nope. The audio sucks and the video is somewhat laggy.

But I’m not there, so I’m not complaining about seeing a B-29 and F-82 in the same pattern.

Dick Rutan shows a slide in one of his talks of the original prototype being crushed. Said it was one of the saddest moments of his life.

I don't understand the total fascination with the Plane Saver's DC-3 C-FDTD. It's an amazing plane and an incredible effort by the crew, no doubt. However, if you watch the chat on the live stream (usually full of odd stuff anyways) it's a constant DTD love fest. Every time it comes up on the screen people lose their mind. I don't understand...

Back