I'm Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
So now another mod on this forum has crossed the line and sided with a poster that feels its okay to insinuate I'm a drunk. Add this to the fact that admin of this forum decided its okay to out my personal info (my real name) and I've decide this forum isn't for me.

I had fun, id like to stay, but the people who run this place do not subscribe to what I consider ethical behavior.

Had fun, I'll miss some of you, peace out.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on there way out.

I'm sure you'll do fine over on the Sesame Street website. :lol:

well I don't know anything about what happened, but hopefully you'll come back after some time away. I've been on a few forums where it just got out of control and I had to step away for a while. I'll try to keep the '123456789' thread going for ya in the meantime.

Sorry to see Captain leave. POA is getting rougher by the day. Not sure why.

David

So now another mod on this forum has crossed the line and sided with a poster that feels its okay to insinuate I'm a drunk.

That would be unacceptable, however it would be helpful if you could indicate the post(s) or thread where this occurred.

Seems like this happened at least once before.
I can't find the "FU FC I'm Out" post but this feels familiar.

That would be unacceptable, however it would be helpful if you could indicate the post(s) or thread where this occurred.

Happened in spin zone...Fox News and TAC Air thread(last couple pages):confused:

Seems like this happened at least once before.
I can't find the "FU FC I'm Out" post but this feels familiar.

One thing we all have experienced with captain, is his tendency to call me and others out for the silliest reasons, cAll us all kinds of names, then get furious because someone else called him out for it.

He'll cool off and be back before most of us read thru this thread, and go back to calling a whole bunch of us retards, morons, idiots and wet brains for watching FOXNEWS, like he does so often.

I have no idea what it is about FOXNEWS that sets him off, but it works every time.

Last edited:
Shoot, I hate to see him go. And I'll side with him on the drinking comments. That's not right.

I have to admit that I've had to leave SZ for a while to cool off before. I've learned to just take it for what it is, a playground.

Man, it's not going to be nearly as fun until he comes back.

Shoot, I hate to see him go. And I'll side with him on the drinking comments. That's not right.

I have to admit that I've had to leave SZ for a while to cool off before. I've learned to just take it for what it is, a playground.

Man, it's not going to be nearly as fun until he comes back.

When I came back from a 6-month POA hiatus, I decided to not rejoin the Spin Zone. Best decision I ever made.

POA is a much happier place to be, if you simply stay away from the SZ.

But mommaaaaaa, that's where the fun iiiiissssssss.

I know, I know. :lol:

Part of me always wants to go back, but the sensible side of me says that I get enough conflict owning a small business -- I don't need "virtual conflict", too!
:rofl:

Thanks. I don't subscribe to the Spin Zone and have no plans to.

This.

I am sure I would lose a lot of aviation-respect for some of the other members if I knew just how looney-tune they were based on Spin Zone nonsense.

Every once in awhile I post on a thread, and then can't find it. I assume it got moved to an area I don't access.

So now another mod on this forum has crossed the line and sided with a poster that feels its okay to insinuate I'm a drunk. Add this to the fact that admin of this forum decided its okay to out my personal info (my real name) and I've decide this forum isn't for me.

I had fun, id like to stay, but the people who run this place do not subscribe to what I consider ethical behavior.

Had fun, I'll miss some of you, peace out.

And in an odd twist, the story of Captain quitting POA was just covered as "Breaking News" on "The Kelly File" on Fox News. :yes::rofl:

I don't think I recall ever coming across a post from the OP that was particularly useful from an aviation perspective. Goes for a few members here as well. I'm sure he'll find somewhere else to make better use of his time, and I suspect on-topic content here won't suffer.

Boo hoo. If won't use your real name than as far as I'm concerned you have nothing to say.

Good riddance. He's To narcissistic to leave. He will be back. He just knows he's the sharpest knife in the drawer, and we can't aviate without his superior knowledge.

Good riddance. He's To narcissistic to leave. He will be back. He just knows he's the sharpest knife in the drawer, and we can't aviate without his superior knowledge.

we can only hope that "captain" is a man of his word...

Everyone here offers something, brings something to the table. If you have thin skin don't go into the SZ. It should be called the No Spin Zone. I don't think it is particularly mean or vicious, rather a place to hash out differences to get to the truth. If you can't handle the truth or others opinions stay away. Pretty simple really. :dunno:

I've learned a lot on POA, and enjoy the debates in the SZ. People come and go just like a bar or a party. Conversations are sometimes very interesting and informative, and others are pretty childish. I don't want to talk about men's underwear, this is a pilots forum, not a gay bar, not that there is anything wrong with that. :lol:

Last edited:
You haven't lived until you've gotten ****ed off at POA. Only the drama queens vow to never return. (I'm thinking of you, EdF. :D)

I have been on both sides. It is something about the internet that drags us to the extremes of our behavior. It isn't just anonymity for I have met many from POA in person. But I've not yet vowed to never return so I have that going for me. :yes::rolleyes:

You haven't lived until you've gotten ****ed off at POA. Only the drama queens vow to never return. (I'm thinking of you, EdF. :D)

I have been on both sides. It is something about the internet that drags us to the extremes of our behavior. It isn't just anonymity for I have met many from POA in person. But I've not yet vowed to never return so I have that going for me. :yes::rolleyes:

:yes:

This is a place to let off some steam, tell a joke, relay pilot stuff, and to learn, it is a community. I have met several POAers also, some I've butted heads with. In person they are all different (as am I :redface:) and I would hope we can call each other friends.

Last edited:
:yes:

This is a place to let off some steam, tell a joke, relay pilot stuff, and to learn, it is a community. I have met several POAers also, some I've butted heads with. In person they are all different (as am I :redface:) and I would hope we can call each other friends.

Wait a minute, is this Capt wanting to start a group hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back