"I'm no hero, I'm a daddy." He's BOTH.

etsisk

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iYiYi
Last edited:
absolutely dreadful. I've only caught the news and don't know details yet.

you know the weirdest thing about all this?

At just mere minutes before 8 PM that evening I was crossing the street to go to a restaurant to meet a friend for dinner. I was a little late and crossed against the light - the only car coming was a few blocks away. It briefly crossed my mind the story, a few years ago, about the kids who were crossing the street and a car being chased by a policeman mowed them all down at something like 90 mph. almost the same time...

Ironically, this woman hit a police car 20 minutes earlier - they started to chase, then called it off because they didn't have a sufficient reason to maintain the chase. :(

Any decent father knows exactly how this guy feels. I guarantee it was an instinctive action on his part. A hero non the less!

I hadn't heard about this.

Was the woman caught?

Not to take it too far off base, but when is the DOT going to issue a TDR for D.C. ??

DC's finest!

Didn't their prior mayor do the same thing (minus driving on crack)?

And somehow it's fitting:

The woman who perpetrated this was smoking crack "all day" prior to the event.... and word comes out that she was the "temporary" receptionist to (you guessed it)... Marion Barry (of "b****, she set me up" fame).

And somehow it's fitting:

The woman who perpetrated this was smoking crack "all day" prior to the event.... and word comes out that she was the "temporary" receptionist to (you guessed it)... Marion Barry (of "b****, she set me up" fame).

You've got to be kidding me. Are you serious?!?

You've got to be kidding me. Are you serious?!?

You can't make stuff like this up...

WASHINGTON (AP) - A woman accused of plowing her car through a crowded street festival after a day spent smoking crack cocaine was ordered held without bond on Monday.

<snip>
Bell had until recently worked in the office of Marion Barry, former mayor and a District of Columbia Council member, as a receptionist
<snip>
http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=596&sid=1139664

Last edited:
Back