Im Joining Captain And Leaving POA

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
Its time. I am leaving POA for good, been a good run, lots of posts and good times. Great conversations, and I learned alot. Met a lot of good people, but all good things must come to an end.

See ya!

Good luck. Safe travels on the internet.

I'm feeling no love..... :rofl:

My wife got me this morning. Made me a cup of coffee and after I took a sip asked; "How does it taste?" :confused: :eek: :mad: :rofl: :rolleyes2: :nono: :dunno: :lol:

Last edited:
thought maybe you were leaving to go see Doc Bruce :D

Can't believe it,but what ya gonna do? Say hi to the Captain.

I'm feeling no love..... :rofl:

My wife got me this morning. Made me a cup of coffee and after I took a sip asked; "How does it taste?" :confused: :eek: :mad: :rofl: :rolleyes2: :nono: :dunno: :lol:
Was she recording on her cell phone? (Jimmy Kimmel put her up to it.)

Hopefully it's not what "Mags" put in the glass of moonshine in season 2 of "Justified."

Season 2? Season 1 was great, but after that it nosedived. I do like his hat though.

I've only seen the first two seasons. My wife and I enjoy having immersion weekends with some of these shows. We have seasons 3 & 4 on tap for future weekends.

That was a great way to see Homeland too.

yeah, and I'm giving away a freezer full of buffalo, elk, venison and pork, and becoming a vegan.

Also giving away all my firearms, ammo and reloading components, selling my house and moving to Boulder to join a commune.

Giving away my diesel truck and borrowing a community Prius.

Hand raising a unicorn that farts rainbows.

yeah, and I'm giving away a freezer full of buffalo, elk, venison and pork, and becoming a vegan.

Also giving away all my firearms, ammo and reloading components, selling my house and moving to Boulder to join a commune.

Giving away my diesel truck and borrowing a community Prius.

Hand raising a unicorn that farts rainbows.

Can I have your smoker? and I'll also help out by taking all the guns-n-stuff

- heading for uhaul right now!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ...

buh-bye.

You have reached the end of the internet.

Can I have your smoker? and I'll also help out by taking all the guns-n-stuff

- heading for uhaul right now!

well, since it's now April 2, I've come to my senses and changed my mind. :)

Back