I'm getting married!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Those who came out to Albuquerque last time got a chance to see the greatness that is the relationship between Jennifer and me (via SMS....but still). Last night, under a clear night, beautiful warm night, Piper sitting at my side, I proposed.

She said yes. No details set soon, but as soon as they're set, I'll come clean with them. We're thinking about next year, this same time.

Proposal via text messaging... that seems overly romantic in this day and age.

Those who came out to Albuquerque last time got a chance to see the greatness that is the relationship between Scott and me. Last night, under a clear night, beautiful warm night, Piper sitting at my side, I proposed.

He said yes. No details set soon, but as soon as they're set, I'll come clean with them. We're thinking about next year, this same time.

There, fixed it for ya!

:rofl:

Dude is this the same girl who liked to go to partys and peirce her nipples and hang from the rafters by them like that guy in " A Man Called Horse"?

Man, y'all are good. My sister wasn't so good. She was crying this morning when I called her to tell her.

When I first read it, I thought he proposed to Piper.

This one was too obvious to be anything but a joke. Nick? Get married?

A girl saying yes AFTER seeing his apartment/bathroom???????

Not blody likely

Pete

Nick---- If this isn't an April fools joke, and you really are going to tie the knot. There is something I need to share with you. There is a food that when women eat it, it will greatly diminish there SEX DRIVE! The food is
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

wedding cake! :yes:

Did you happen to propose at about midnight? ;)

Ya know, funny you should mention that.

Way back in the late 60's, somewhere on a dark night in a car, my dad proposed to my mom. Her answer: "What time is it?"

My poor dad had not a clue what that was about, but he answered "about quarter to midnight." So, my mom said "Yes."

It wasn't until later that my dad realized why she asked what time it was: 15 minutes later it would have been April Fool's Day. :rofl:

Ya know, funny you should mention that.

Way back in the late 60's, somewhere on a dark night in a car, my dad proposed to my mom. ...

I was in 7th or 8th grade talking about "The Monkees" with my school mates who had flower and peace symbol stickers on everything.

Damn. I feel old again.

OK, that made me laugh out loud. At work. When people think I'm reading some serious vendor documentation and I start giggling, that looks bad. :D

Glad someone caught it Elizabeth. He work stuff can be funny too, right? :D

Back