IFR Oakland PilotsNPaws with Levi (Full ATC)

wayneda40

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
waynemcc
On this flight to the smoky Bay Area, Levi captains his first PilotsNPaws transport. We’re taking three lovely senior dogs Mandy, Ketchup & Mustard as they seek a second chance at life arranged by Muttville, a great rescue group.
Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

On this flight to the smoky Bay Area, Levi captains his first PilotsNPaws transport. We’re taking three lovely senior dogs Mandy, Ketchup & Mustard as they seek a second chance at life arranged by Muttville, a great rescue group.
Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

Are you sure that is ‘Full ATC?’ You either edited something out, you busted an altitude assignment or you checked in with the wrong altitude and the controller either missed it or just let it go. Start at about 6:40

I’ll check the raw footage. Easy to over cut.
Thx for the heads up.

Are you sure that is ‘Full ATC?’ You either edited something out, you busted an altitude assignment or you checked in with the wrong altitude and the controller either missed it or just let it go. Start at about 6:40
Luvflyin, most importantly, thanks for watching the videos and for catching this mis-cut on my part. One ATC instruction prior to KARRN was indeed missed (by me) from the original footage. Unfortunately editing YouTube videos after-the-fact doesn't work, so here's the missing piece that occurred prior to 7:13 on the video at the top of this thread:

I also included in the YouTube description a link to this missed clip.
Again, sincere thanks!
Wayne

LOL! Maybe it's more important for the disclaimer to say "editing removes context" than "this is for entertainment, not flight instruction." :aureola::happydance:

Mark, and my editing screwup did add “entertainment value”. :)
Thanks,
Wayne

Back