If you youtube: First solo flight

I wonder how many snowflakes already reported this thread. And I haven’t even gotten started yet.

If you use the filter to sort by views, for sure people seem to be viewing only the females. DutchPilotGirl tops them all with 3.1 million views even though she doesn't talk or even smile.

Ok maybe it is all women because pilots are watching which are predominantly male.

Makes sense.

I bet these posts are really gonna nag some people

One could hope. GA in America is only 6% female. I'd love to see that number climb. Our avocation will be far more viable if it doesn't exclude half the population.

One could hope. GA in America is only 6% female. I'd love to see that number climb. Our avocation will be far more viable if it doesn't exclude half the population.

Try to stay on topic! ;) :D

I like that they come in pairs....usually.

Last edited:
Yeah, my flying my plane is greatly diminished by the fact that there aren't many female pilots. Don't even get me started about how few cisgender, trans, lesbian, gay, etc there are, and how much worse that makes my ability to fly.

Every woman that becomes a pilot results in one less woman you can play the pilot card on.

if a bunch of female pilots were living together, do their prop cycles sync?

ahaha, proof we are POA = Pilots of Old Age! (Better we didn't get named what we really are, DOM (dirty old men)

Back