If you want bragging rights...

Personally, I'd rather have my friend's Super Cub. Third from the last ever built and it only has ~175 hours total time on it. It's mint. :)

That would be an enormous waste of $41,000

Cute!
I do have to wonder though, about the claim of being both faster, and using less fuel than a 172.

Oohs... 1st one? Makes I worth double the scrap value. Dude is obviously high or posted that after a drunk night.

Donate to a museum IF it's the first one, tax write off. $41K, no way. But then again as WC Fields said....

A little off-topic, but...

Why do Craigslisters use "keywords" in their listings? Is it a real thing that a potential buyer is thinking "A 210 or Bo perfectly fits my mission but I decided to go with this 152 instead"? Or is it just case of people acting like sheep?

Why do Craigslisters use "keywords" in their listings? Is it a real thing that a potential buyer is thinking "A 210 or Bo perfectly fits my mission but I decided to go with this 152 instead"? Or is it just case of people acting like sheep?

For searching using the craigslist search.

it does certainly look like the first one ever built...

Wish the seller good luck ,price seems high for a 152.

Nice little 152 for sure, not sure it's 41k worth of nice.

Keyword spamming to influence search results. I doubt it helps much but people do it anyway. It's a violation of the TOS as below and you can flag it as prohibited. If enough people flag the ad, it will get removed.

"false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam"

Keyword spamming to influence search results. I doubt it helps much but people do it anyway. It's a violation of the TOS as below and you can flag it as prohibited. If enough people flag the ad, it will get removed.

"false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam"

You'd have to be pretty sad to flag that 152

You'd have to be pretty sad to flag that 152

Only if you want to stop people abusing the system. Keyword spamming makes finding anything on Craigslist much more of a chore than it needs to be. It essentially limits you to title only searches and if you don't get your title only search exactly right, you won't find what you want.

Neat airplane. Might be worth it to someone. Bump the sp weight limit and it will be worth twice that much.:lol:

Only if you want to stop people abusing the system. Keyword spamming makes finding anything on Craigslist much more of a chore than it needs to be. It essentially limits you to title only searches and if you don't get your title only search exactly right, you won't find what you want.

It's craigslist. Expecting it to work and people to behave on it as upper middle class folks is a recipe for disappointment.

Anyone ever succeed at starting with a low advertised price then go high in negotiations to settle the selling price?

Anyone ever succeed at starting with a low advertised price then go high in negotiations to settle the selling price?

Nope, and I don't totally disagree with it, or even the keyword stuff. That's how I found the ad and I'm ok with it.

Back