If the Mile High Club thread was trolling...

Try it on the ground first in the plane.
You want to make sure you and he are both comfortable before you try it in the sky.

Economic trolling would be adopting a fake user name so you can bash someone's business. There was a recent example of this in a engine rebuild thread.

No pretty much this is the most retarded thread as it's not even good trolling, and I've done my share of trolling in the past.

As to advice for you getting laid, I'd suggest you take your left hand off your johnson and get a subscription to match.com... although in your case some hookers might be more cost effective.

So what gives you the right to attack me personally here? Does the fact that you registered 9 months ago make you superior to me? And you are openly admitting that YOU are a troll? I don't know what the hell you're talking about some engine thread, what does that have to do with me? I suggest you go put your left hand on your Johnson and relieve some of that sexual tension you have that is causing so much animosity towards me.

:lol:

So what gives you the right to attack me personally here? Does the fact that you registered 9 months ago make you superior to me? And you are openly admitting that YOU are a troll? I don't know what the hell you're talking about some engine thread, what does that have to do with me? I suggest you go put your left hand on your Johnson and relieve some of that sexual tension you have that is causing so much animosity towards me.

Well I guess one might have to ask, do you have anything else on your agenda, besides getting laid? I won't lie, it's up on my priority list but I don't seek that outlet on an aviation message board.

Why do you bring up when JeffK registered as if anyone thinks it has meaning? He didn't imply it has any meaning. Though if you're thinking longevity has meaning and if JeffK is who I think he is, he's been a pilot a whole lot longer than you so perhaps he _is_ superior to you even though he's not stating that from what I can see.

That being said, people have given you serious advice against what you're proposing. While those people may (or may not, you decide) come across in text as if they have a stick lodged somewhere that would be painful a mile up, their advice is sound and your insistence that _you_ can do it safely is just pure stupidity. Is it possible you could do this without any issue? Of course... but it doesn't make it safe that people have survived it, any more than drunk driving is safe because lots of people do it without a bad outcome.

Last edited:
Why do you bring up when JeffK registered as if anyone thinks it has meaning? He didn't imply it has any meaning. Though if you're thinking longevity has meaning and if JeffK is who I think he is, he's been a pilot a whole lot longer than you so perhaps he _is_ superior to you even though he's not stating that from what I can see.

That being said, people have given you serious advice against what you're proposing. While those people may (or may not, you decide) come across in text as if they have a stick lodged somewhere that would be painful a mile up, their advice is sound and your insistence that _you_ can do it safely is just pure stupidity. Is it possible you could do this without any issue? Of course... but it doesn't make it safe that people have survived it, any more than drunk driving is safe because lots of people do it without a bad outcome.

You're right I overreacted. Sorry Jeff.

I've got a rental planned for tonight. This is something I've got to do, and I STRONGLY SUSPECT a large portion of you have done as well but just don't want to admit it publicly.

I've got a rental planned for tonight. This is something I've got to do, and I STRONGLY SUSPECT a large portion of you have done as well but just don't want to admit it publicly.

^^^^ Add this to the list of reasons to never put your plane on leaseback.

Renting the plane or the girl?:D

Geez guy /gals...............

We all rent cars and you can bet ALOT of those vehicles have had the dirty deed done in them at one time or another....

And have stayed in motels /hotels /resort properties and you can bet your ass those places have hosted some pretty detailed encounters..

Rant off....

So. How'd it go?

just to be clear... it has to be full-on intercourse, and it has to be over 5,000 AGL? Is that how you get the "gold seal" stamp of "Mile High Club"? Or is it more strict, like 5,280 AGL?

just to be clear... it has to be full-on intercourse, and it has to be over 5,000 AGL? Is that how you get the "gold seal" stamp of "Mile High Club"? Or is it more strict, like 5,280 AGL?

You don't actually have to go to 5000', but it is safer.

or 6077 ?

"is it a European swallow?"

I wonder... is anyone a member of the statute mile high club, but didn't make the nautical club?

it seems like if you're less than both... you're only a member of the "few thousand feet" club.

This is just a rehash of the original post which at best was a vehicle for a trolling juvenile.

If the thread was trolling, what does that say about the 66 fish that bit. ?

Why not just make friends with a flight attendant, book a flight on one s/he is working, and have her/him act as a look out while the two of you do the deed in the restroom? It'd be safer, and most likely cheaper.

Guess he either crashed or ended up trying to push rope.

Why is location of sex important? What are you..17? Grow the **** up.

Why not just make friends with a flight attendant, book a flight on one s/he is working, and have her/him act as a look out while the two of you do the deed in the restroom? It'd be safer, and most likely cheaper.

Only counts for non pilots, besides...eeeew.

Why is location of sex important? What are you..17? Grow the **** up.

Well, let's see... Why is the location of sex important? Ever heard of romance? Location there is important. How about spicing up your sex life? I'm going to guess that you have a pretty poor sex life with a comment like that.

As for the rest of you who objected to this thread: I'm sorry that you are so uptight that talking about the mile high club has got you so upset. It was a LEGITIMATE question I asked, and there were many very good responses.

Those of you can't handle it (such as you Captain), why don't YOU grow the f*ck up. You fly for a living no doubt, and you hate your work and your job, and obviously have a lousy love life.

This is just a rehash of the original post which at best was a vehicle for a trolling juvenile.

:yikes:

Really??? This is a rehash of the original post? I had NO idea! I am shocked!

I didn't start this thread by the way, and will participate no longer. What kind of troll am I now?

:yikes:

Really??? This is a rehash of the original post? I had NO idea! I am shocked!

I didn't start this thread by the way, and will participate no longer. What kind of troll am I now?

Relax Bob, take a breath. I never called you a troll. I referenced " the original post which at best was a vehicle for a trolling juvenile". :D

If you believe that, you haven't completely thought it through. It simply cannot be done safely without a second qualified pilot to fly while you do other things.

So...you're suggesting exhibitionism, having a second pilot to watch over things?

Back