If the Mile High Club thread was trolling...

I have the solution!!!!

flamingoair.net

This! lol

Also, I don't see where anyone has said this, but wouldn't having "es ee ex" in a plane cause a pilot to be impaired and distracted?

If it doesn't, one might not be doing it properly.

If it does, despite one's own willingness to risk it, he or she would be a risk to others.

And, really, ain't nobody wanting to see that. lol

This! lol

Also, I don't see where anyone has said this, but wouldn't having "es ee ex" in a plane cause a pilot to be impaired and distracted?

If it does, despite one's own willingness to risk it, he or she would be a risk to others.

Hmmm...

:confused::confused:...

Problem is, if something goes wrong and you end up crashing, do you want to die with your pants down to your ankles?. I think that's the biggest risk :goofy:

Problem is, if something goes wrong and you end up crashing, do you want to die with your pants down to your ankles?. I think that's the biggest risk :goofy:

At least you went out in style in that case. Who wants to die of old age anyway, wearing a diaper?

It's been my long held intention to die doing something stupid while having sex. Despite my taking every opportunity, I am still alive. If my death certificate reads "Died by misadventure while concurrently engaged in coitus", I will die happy and my friends will laugh and smile.

Relax Bob, take a breath. I never called you a troll. I referenced " the original post which at best was a vehicle for a trolling juvenile". :D

I was just sh*tting you. I have no intention of being chased away.

This! lol

Yes, it makes no logical sense at all to do this in a plane. It is illegal. You could die.

But it is so damn exciting! :cheerswine:

Hmmmm...

Suppose you got a Catholic ATC guy working your flight and he cleared you for the "pull out"......

1- Do you continue and ignore his request.

2- Pull out and ruin the moment?:dunno:;):D......

3- Say a Hail Mary and 2 Our Fathers and hope you don't have to explain the details in the confessional...:eek:

ROFLMAO!!!!:rofl::rofl:
MHC is in my log book in a 172M no AP. Depending on a your skill level it may only take between 30sec and a few minuets. Gezzz you will be at 5280ft AGL not on short final. GET h-ER DONE............

Back