If I get a new SSN#...

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
...due to one of the reasons here, do still have to report issues on my Medical? I mean since everything is tied to my old SSN in the med system, it shouldn't show up right? I should be good to omit prescriptions and diagnoseseseses since it won't show up in a search under that number.

Asking for a friend.

Nope. New SSN and you no longer have medical issues, it's an amazing cure. You're also no longer a felon. Not sure why everyone doesn't do this.

Mine is 666-66-6666 I'm going to change it because I just told you guys what it was, but I'm using this reason: An individual has religious or cultural objections to certain numbers or digits in the original number.

I'm seriously considering a face transplant. I've been on the appendix donor list forever, can't find a match. So while I'm waiting...

So you’re going into witness protection system??

Also - why not just keep both? Use one to file taxes, the other for your W4, etc.

All my medical records disappeared when health insurers stopped using social security numbers about a decade ago. Even my Medicare card doesn't have it,

I'm seriously considering a face transplant. I've been on the appendix donor list forever, can't find a match. So while I'm waiting...

Well then you would be like Eleanor Rigby, "Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door" or in other words she was "saving face" ...

V9tqC.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back