"IDENT"

FSL747

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FSL747
Student Pilot here recently soloed saying hello. This seems like a fun board.

Cheers !!:goofy:

You do NOT IDENT until requested!!!! :D

On the other hand, welcome aboard! Glad you found us! Where and what are you flying?

On the other hand, welcome aboard! Glad you found us! Where and what are you flying?

Thanks ! C172M @ Windy City :hairraise:

Last edited:

OK, then. He is establishing two-way communication after entering the Class P airspace :rolleyes:

Oh, and Welcome. And CONGRATS on your solo :yes:

Welcome! No DUI's to reveal?

Welcome aboard. As an "advanced beginner" I have found a great wealth of information here.....and some of it is even true!!!! :D Lots of fun here, a little drama, but no blood. Enjoy!!!

Sorry, we're open.

Congrats and welcome!

There are a few Windy Cities. Are you referring to Chicago?

Welcome. Congrats on your solo, I just had mine a couple months ago.

Congrats on the first solo, one of a few events in your life that you will always remember!! :yes::yes:

Thanks ! C172M @ Windy City :hairraise:
Hi,

Congrats on your solo .... !! Remember mine like yesterday - screwed up and lost center line. :no:

You have still to learn to know when you are a pilot when -

1. the minutes left to a waypoint exceed the miles ahead in a head wind.
2. you hang onto your tied down wing in a thunderstorm instead of seeking shelter.
3. you are 20 miles from base a get a call to return as conditions are getting wild on the ground.
4. you hit a dust devil on short final and find yourself 45 degrees off center line.
5. your bladder is causing your eyes to water.

Regards
John

Hi,

Congrats on your solo .... !! Remember mine like yesterday - screwed up and lost center line. :no:

You have still to learn to know when you are a pilot when -

1. the minutes left to a waypoint exceed the miles ahead in a head wind.
2. you hang onto your tied down wing in a thunderstorm instead of seeking shelter.
3. you are 20 miles from base a get a call to return as conditions are getting wild on the ground.
4. you hit a dust devil on short final and find yourself 45 degrees off center line.
5. your bladder is causing your eyes to water.

Regards
John

Mine was right down the middle perfect and uneventful except my passenger door was open all the time on a first one.:yikes:

Some very intresting points ! Yup Learning in this feild never ends. Appreciate it Thanks.

Congrats on the solo, and welcome. There is always something going on here and just like Motel 8 the light is always on. Remember flying is supposed to be fun, don't let anyone screw that up for you.

I only realized once I exited the runway for taxi back doing my afterlanding checklist thanks to noise canceling head sets.

No tail cut off :( since shirt was burried way down under sevral layers of clothing thanks to sweet weather up here :) It was all white and sun was shinning giving it a Mirror like effect Camouflaging the runway while you find them on base.

Back