IACRA question for PPL checkride

skynewbie

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
checkmysix
Folks, I am planning to use a 172N instead of the 172S for the checkride due to maintenance issues with the 172SP that I had planned to use. On the IACRA online form, it asks for make, model and type of aircraft to be used on the PPL test. Do I need to list the 172N model if I have listed the 172S on the IACRA form if I plan to fly the 172N on the checkride? If I only put 172S on the IACRA submitted form, is it legal to fly a 172N model instead of the 172S? The local DPE is strict about how the IACRA is filled out and it must be letter perfect.

Yes, it has to be changed. If you've already submitted it and your instructor has signed it, you'll have to make the changes with the DPE on test day. Coordinate that with the DPE ASAP.

good question im doing the same paper work. Guys I did my medical with my aparment address and my written test with my parents house.. and my id has my parents house.

Yes, it has to be changed. If you've already submitted it and your instructor has signed it, you'll have to make the changes with the DPE on test day. Coordinate that with the DPE ASAP.
do you know if he could have used the CE-172-172 entry? I haven't used IACRA in a while and was wondering about it.

Back