I will pay your TAX and SHIPPING if you order an AoA by...

I jumped him sooner and more than anyone. But the point appears to have been made and this ad seems like an actual appropriate ad.

Live and learn?
I know new comers get hazed here and I appreciate the occasional ribbing in fun, as I have come to understand the dynamics of this board. Thank you for the support.

You know that the attention you give some posters only encourages them...

Actually if I had more input to add than is already the common wisdom, then I would. I brought attention to AoA and my videos are according to some experts, enlightening. Such as the one I did on increasing your endurance up to 15 hours, or the impossible turn that might be able to work if you have an AoA. The fact is, not enough pilots understand it. Maybe you do, but I am in the fortunate position that I have flown and instructed with literally over 1,000 pilots of all levels. The only ones that truly appreciate it are military guys, the aerobatic guys, and a literally a handful of Private pilots.

This is why I am on a relentless pursuit to educate and yes, if I can make a few bucks, then great. More importantly however, is that had I trained or exposed this lady to it, perhaps, just perhaps she'd be alive today. And that is what drives me every day to teach this.

Wow, this is just lame! How about showing the space shuttle disintergrating?

Uh, you watched it? :confused:

They sold beer
6c32499c69d0bfc3460bbaa03ceada8f.jpg

Back