I was supposed to be in FL right now...

cowman

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cowman
Yesterday actually...

We're now on day 3 of not leaving home and I have a feeling tomorrow will be day 4 based on some of the forecasts. I allowed an extra week for weather related problems but come on... I thought I'd at least leave home by now.

:mad2:

I feel your pain ,was supposed to leave wend. now it looks like Monday or Tuesday to start the trip.

The upper Midwest has had stellar weather....one of the strongest high pressure systems I can recall....30.40 the other day. Crystal clear skies and 60 miles visisibility at 1,000 AGL.

So, it's time to relocate! :D

The upper Midwest has had stellar weather....one of the strongest high pressure systems I can recall....30.40 the other day. Crystal clear skies and 60 miles visisibility at 1,000 AGL.

So, it's time to relocate! :D

You just jinxed yourself! Long, cold, blizzard-filled winter coming for you! LOL

David

I can sympathize, sold my Cessna. Launched from RIC Wednesday to relocate plane to Miami area. About 2 hours into mag started misfiring so I landed at what looked to be nice airport in NC, but no MX. Found someone to fix plane, got parts next day air and airplane was repaired next day, but by then WX was down and no improvement in sight for days. So into rental car and drove home. Might be Tuesday/Wednesday before I get plane to Miami. Deal we had for plane sale was I would relocate at my expense, they made fair offer on plane so I was ok with that, now I am out 1 nite hotel room, rental car for week, another airline ticket to buy (original was cheap $107 so can't complain a lot), and the time wasted. Living the dream.

I can sympathize, sold my Cessna. Launched from RIC Wednesday to relocate plane to Miami area. About 2 hours into mag started misfiring so I landed at what looked to be nice airport in NC, but no MX. Found someone to fix plane, got parts next day air and airplane was repaired next day, but by then WX was down and no improvement in sight for days. So into rental car and drove home. Might be Tuesday/Wednesday before I get plane to Miami. Deal we had for plane sale was I would relocate at my expense, they made fair offer on plane so I was ok with that, now I am out 1 nite hotel room, rental car for week, another airline ticket to buy (original was cheap $107 so can't complain a lot), and the time wasted. Living the dream.

do you need someone to fly a plane from NC to FLA? :)

at least you can feel somewhat good that the weather down here sucks also.

bob

Back