I still like popcorn

Sundancer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Sundog
Au revoir mes amis! (second attempt; the Spanish version was cruelly quashed)

After a brief and illogical interruption, I pass from regular contributor to occasional lurker, having found that posts of research interest here, on POA, are also discoverable via external search engines.

And lots of good info is contained here, and some riotously funny folks contribute! But, as in all communities peopled with Homo Moronus, we shelter among us some few with extraordinarily low thresholds for butt-hurt. Time to spend energy elsewhere, though it was fun!

Now 65,000 words into my novel, rest assured, in the unlikely event it is published, It will contain many bon mots I have shamelessly lifted from so many of your posts. Also be assured I will give not a groat's worth of credit to any of you. But shoot, we've all been stealing from William for the last few hundred years anyway.

With Charity in my heart, contempt for the capricious, appreciation for inadvertent alliteration, and stoic devotion to popcorn, my best to (almost) all!

Last edited:
I cleared out of Facebook five years ago and have no regrets.

What I thought would be a cool way to stay in touch with my Army buddies turned into a cesspool of butt hurt and pure evil.

POA is at least mostly occupied by semi-decent humans, so I'll tolerate the occasional virtual chest poking. It's entertaining to a point...

21b.jpg

<- That guy hopes OP has run out of languages to say goodbye in. Your point was made the first time.

Clearly anything ever needed to be known about aviation is available in a book somewhere.

We’re just here for the LOLZ.

So when you get back, let us know what you think of coleslaw and ketchup on hot dogs.

Clearly anything ever needed to be known about aviation is available in a book somewhere.

We’re just here for the LOLZ.
Yeah, I’d say the majority of us who’ve been around here for awhile, aren’t actually here for the potential to gain knowledge, but more so for the people and friendships that have been made over the years. I hang around for the camaraderie more than anything.

Yeah, I’d say the majority of us who’ve been around here for awhile, aren’t actually here for the potential to gain knowledge, but more so for the people and friendships that have been made over the years. I hang around for the camaraderie more than anything.

What?! You aren’t here for the endorphin rush of answering how to log PIC time again while @EdFred loses his mind and points at his flowchart menacingly? :)

About time for another Airplane on a Treadmill thread isn’t it? :)

We could change it up and slather the treadmill in coleslaw. :) :) :) Because clearly with less traction...

What?! You aren’t here for the endorphin rush of answering how to log PIC time again while @EdFred loses his mind and points at his flowchart menacingly? :)
Oh, trust me, I get nearly the same adrenaline rush posting on POA as I do when I get in the airplane!

I kid I kid! :D

Back