I need to find some pilot friends.

woodstock said:
that's also why the 99s is so neat! I've made a lot of good, supportive friends through there.

Me too, but I'm not sure if the 99's are a good option for Nick... unless he's intrested in a little operation.;)

Missa

Missa said:
Me too, but I'm not sure if the 99's are a good option for Nick... unless he's intrested in a little operation.;)

Missa
Single guy looking for aviator friends and 99's is not a good option? What's better than a good looking female pilot? :D

(Note: that was a rhetorical question for you sexist guys out there. I already have several answers available and am not looking for input) ;)

Missa said:
Nope I'm swiftly aproching one year, I checkrided last Jan. Would Lapeer be "up this way"? I do know another gal that did the checkride this summer at lapeer, she may be my partner in a Citabra... Barry Sutton infected us both with his Citabra. :goofy:

Missa

Yep that's D95. You other Michigan folks should check out our new ramps. Maybe we'll have our pancake breakfast next year?

What's better than a good looking female pilot? :D

Isn't that the truth? I get excited to simply hear a female on the radio. Too damn many days on the road...

Nick, send me an email anytime and tell me about your flying.

Brian Austin said:
Single guy looking for aviator friends and 99's is not a good option?
You beat me to it. And what's more, Nick has a plane! ;)

Back