I need radial engine parts

Wingsofglass

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Wingsofglass
OK this one is totally off the wall. I am working with a business called Radial. Over the course of the last six years certain members of that firm have gone above and beyond and deserve recognition. I was thinking maybe giving them clean parts from a radial engine as part of an award ceremony. Such as a piston. Obviously it will come with a more practical $$$ award as well. Can someone point me in the direction of an authentic but reasonably priced priced part of a radial engine that might be suitable? Thanks.

Can someone point me in the direction of an authentic but reasonably priced priced part of a radial engine that might be suitable?
What exactly are you looking for? There are a few places that have scrap parts that may work for you. However a good place to start is Anderson Airmotive. I don't know if they can help but can put you on the right track. Good people.
upload_2022-6-23_14-30-15.png

A piston is just a piston. But a master rod would be more unique.

image009.jpg

Makes a great, umm, paperweight. Or you could mount a small clock in it. Or a... yeah, that's all I got.

All my radial engine parts are damage trophies.

In other words reminders of how a radial engine can sustain significant part failures and still keep running.

Back