I need a video to prove the earth spins to a flat earther.

Stop it. You're feeding an obvious troll. He said he's trying to prove a friend wrong about flat earther BS. Then starts spouting the same uninformed drivel. And you've been baited. Stop it. You're better than that.

Yeah, you're right. I'm wasting my time.

Especially this troll has absolutely no capability to look anything up at all.

"What's echostar 11?" 10 seconds with Google will answer that.

Stop it. You're feeding an obvious troll. He said he's trying to prove a friend wrong about flat earther BS. Then starts spouting the same uninformed drivel. And you've been baited. Stop it. You're better than that.
No
Oh boy.

For starters, ISS doesn't look like a jet. It might be night, but it's in bright sunlight. Very high contrast. And not hard at all to see.

If you put a jet 10 miles up, and shined an incredibly bright light on it at night, you would see it just fine.
I know it dont look like a jet but it is about the same size. Seams like it would be a dot not a recognizable shape.

He doesn't WANT to look anything up. He's just saying nonsense to get you riled up. The very definition of a troll.

So its satellite tv. Cool that settles it. Round and spinning and we went to space. Thanks.

Back