I need a video to prove the earth spins to a flat earther.

Enternickname1000

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Matt
I have looked everywhere for a video of a gyroscope that showes the earth rotating but I can't find one. This moron I work with thinks the earth is flat. He said if I showed him a video he would believe it. I can't find any thing but a animation from the 60s please help.

If he truly "believes," you're screwed.

If a photo of a round earth from the moon doesn't do it, why would you think a Foucault pendulum would? That requires actual numbers.

Does he ever go outside and look up? You know, at the Sun and stars? Maybe you could give him a protractor and have him chart the position of one star for a few hours.

If he truly "believes," you're screwed.

If a photo of a round earth from the moon doesn't do it, why would you think a Foucault pendulum would? That requires actual numbers.
Because the earth is round like a plate!

I'm not falling for your faked video of a spinning earth.
I know all bout that bogus moon deal with Walt Disney and NASA too......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted a video. It should be easy to find you know with the earth spinning and all.

I have looked everywhere for a video of a gyroscope that showes the earth rotating but I can't find one. This moron I work with thinks the earth is flat. He said if I showed him a video he would believe it. I can't find any thing but a animation from the 60s please help.

He's probably somewhere right now saying "dude, I told this guy the world is flat and he's actually looking stuff up to prove it's round"

I had a video showing the rotation of the earth being held up by Atlas. It was between my crystal clear video of Big Foot and my alien selfies, but it seems to have come up missing. I blame the Loche Ness Monster.

To the OP: Did you not learn in school that the "Proof is left for you?" There's a mathematical theorem that demonstrates earth rotation and mass, proving that the earth must be round. But I don't want to take away from your enjoyment to demonstrate this proof yourself.

To the OP: Did you not learn in school that the "Proof is left for you?" There's a mathematical theorem that demonstrates earth rotation and mass, proving that the earth must be round. But I don't want to take away from your enjoyment to demonstrate this proof yourself.
We also learned Columbus discovered America in school but leaf Erickson did. I learned it in school so i guess Columbus did.

Logic and science doesn't work with someone like a flat earther. Forget it.

I lost my flat earther battle about 65 years ago when I came home from school and told my grandmother that the earth was a sphere. She said "The bible refers to the four corners of the earth and ever body knows that a sphere can't have four corners" - end of discussion.

I had a video showing the rotation of the earth being held up by Atlas. It was between my crystal clear video of Big Foot and my alien selfies, but it seems to have come up missing. I blame the Loche Ness Monster.
The other videos are more likely than the one you lost. Your response was funny I'll give you that. Thanks.

Logic and science doesn't work with someone like a flat earther. Forget it.

I lost my flat earther battle about 65 years ago when I came home from school and told my grandmother that the earth was a sphere. She said "The bible refers to the four corners of the earth and ever body knows that a sphere can't have four corners" - end of discussion.
Well she's right. A square is not round. You know what else is true a spinning gyroscope. Your comments were witty and clever.

Why would you waste your time? IOW, why do you care what he believes?
It's fun to debate and both sides have valid points if you look at it unbiased. It's the same reason you care that I care what he thinks. we are intriguing creatures.

It's fun to debate and both sides have valid points if you look at it unbiased. It's the same reason you care that I care what he thinks. we are intriguing creatures.

What "both sides" r u talking about? If this was 1000bc, yeah debate away.

Fkng troll.

If anyone, even my first born child, tells me that the Earth is flat I would ignore them for the rest of my life.

There's nothing to debate. Your "friend" is an idiot.

Also, wtf does this have to do with pilot training?

Last edited:
I'm not falling for your faked video of a spinning earth.
I know all bout that bogus moon deal with Walt Disney and NASA too......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The videos are ridiculous. I cracked up to the puppet on a string video. Why is virgin galactic having such a difficult time doing somthing in2016 that was done with eas in1968. Just do what they did. I don't get it. It's like a bullet train having trouble keeping up with a steam engine.

You messing with people at a renaissance fair or something?

So do flat earth people actually believe this or is it more of a troll to irritate people? I always wondered this.

Back when Rutan and Yeager were flyin around the world, one of the network news stations had an interview with a guy from the flat earth society. He was the prez or CEO or chairman or something like that. I figured the flat earth society would be some group that likes to have fun with stuff like this. Turns out they are for real and this Clyde is on the national news trying to sell it that the Voyager flight was a hoax.

Back