Do itttttt

2Bellancas2%20small.jpg

fbcfb0de828cb4ea294200932dc47fa6.jpg

Tailwindtaxi.jpg

Lots of easily obtainable options ;)

You showed the wrong Comanche. Go 400

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<-- just sprayed coffee on my tablet laughing

Don't let Tim fool anyone, he has a very nice bird. Once he gets over this bout of p**** envy, he'll be fine.

You would have passed me too Walt. :(

But I appreciate your comment.

Plug your music device of choice into your panel and play this song as they fly by.

cTpECCBjWkRDmuS4rK9dOTJ14HEjS2wnJ94KXQGS5Dv3Z766Rw6Z-JFFjVZTjPRvTLDzek3Gy6BbumhYKionwCwAQrXgv8TRNjryrj7CksHWT5GaB2uKPpKCzlwpdp-EVcZvUlsikkQEnAAUjHih4E20JuBEpIs

Time for an RV. Mine cruises at 155 on 6.5gph. And it’s an RV9. The 7s and 8s seem to do even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My original plan was to fly the Cherokee while I build a 7. When the time came to buy the engine, sell the Cherokee and buy the engine. But now it seems I don't have enough time for flying what with getting my A&P hours and home projects. How would I find time to build an RV-7? And I'm the type that would have to build it and hold the repair cert, I can't just buy someone else's.

Oh I love flying alright. I just don't love seeing Chris pass me on the left, and Jeff pass me on the right.

Only two solutions that don't involve AMUs; leave earlier or fly with friends that only own J-3s. :)

Back