I got my charts

Well the plane is loaded and the windows are cleaned, the oil is full the fuel is full. I will blast off at 8:00, in the morning 6/9/10. First stop either Kemmerer, WY. or Rock Springs, WY.Depends on if we need a potty stop before RKS. Gaston's here I come!!! :blueplane:What no high wing Cessna Smilies?

It's starting then! This is really going to happen! :) Have a great flight, Bob! The rest of us will be following you over very soon!

Well the plane is loaded and the windows are cleaned, the oil is full the fuel is full. I will blast off at 8:00, in the morning 6/9/10. First stop either Kemmerer, WY. or Rock Springs, WY.Depends on if we need a potty stop before RKS. Gaston's here I come!!! :blueplane:What no high wing Cessna Smilies?
Bob, have a great flight. :) Are you going to have your computer with you? Keep us all posted on your progress. :yes: Did I give you my cell #? Kim, and Wayne and Barb will likely be here at the farm on Thursday if the creek don't rise. :) We use 122.9 at Twin Oaks. Runway 3/21 is the best one to use the first time you come in. Watch out for the cell towers in the pattern if you use Runway 3. If you use Runway 21, watch out for the house and the trees and the power lines on short final. It might be a good idea to call first to check on runway/ditch conditions since we're having some stormy weather right now. :)

Safe trip, Bob. I hope to see you on Saturday.

Not going to be at Gaston's but wanted to let everyone know Wayne was right on with the forecast. Weatherman this morning said highs in the mid nineties and humid.

I made it to Ponca City today, on to Diana's tomorrow. Not a good day to fly from Oregon today.

I had some marginal VFR with rain in SE Idaho, Used a lot of runway in Rock Springs DA 8000 ft. full fuel and two lard a$$es in the two front seats. Three landings were crosswind with winds gusting to 28Kts. Low clouds in colorado, Kansas and Oklahoma. I need a good nights sleep. Hope to get to Tom and Diana's place by tomorrow night.

I had some marginal VFR with rain in SE Idaho, Used a lot of runway in Rock Springs DA 8000 ft. full fuel and two lard a$$es in the two front seats. Three landings were crosswind with winds gusting to 28Kts. Low clouds in colorado, Kansas and Oklahoma. I need a good nights sleep. Hope to get to Tom and Diana's place by tomorrow night.

I'm so looking forward to seeing you...be safe up there and tomorrow we'll have a fun relaxing evening at aviation nirvana, aka Twin Oaks...;)

I'm so looking forward to seeing you...be safe up there and tomorrow we'll have a fun relaxing evening at aviation nirvana, aka Twin Oaks...;)

Kim, I am looking forward to it. I hope my day is better tomorrow.

Wow, Bob, you had quite a work-out! I bet you're tired!

We'll have a roast in the crock pot for you and Kim is making dessert. We won't even make you work when you get here. :)

Have a safe flight tomorrow.

Wow, Bob, you had quite a work-out! I bet you're tired!

We'll have a roast in the crock pot for you and Kim is making dessert. We won't even make you work when you get here. :)

Have a safe flight tomorrow.

Well, I'm not really MAKING it...:redface: But it will be delicious cherry pie. Diana, tell Tom we'll be needing some ice cream. ;)

Well, I'm not really MAKING it...:redface: But it will be delicious cherry pie. Diana, tell Tom we'll be needing some ice cream. ;)
Start churning NOW! :)

I think we may stop by Lambert's on our way to Gaston's tomorrow. Not as great as your place, but...

What color are your toes, Diana?? :D :D
Funny you should ask! I had to make them pretty for all our company. :D

They are currently "Cherries in the Snow"....goes well with cherry pie! :D

I was considering Slut Red, but wanted a pinker shade of red for the mood I'm in.

What color are yours?

Kim knows how to tweak my interest.

---

Bob:

PIREP on the toes, OK?

Funny you should ask! I had to make them pretty for all our company. :D

They are currently "Cherries in the Snow"....goes well with cherry pie! :D

I was considering Slut Red, but wanted a pinker shade of red for the mood I'm in.

What color are yours?

Dutch Tulip...also a pinkish red...we're going to match. :D

If he brought his suit, I hope he brought some nitroglycerin (for his heart)... :)

I have been asked to refrain from hot tub use due to
water conservation rules now in effect in most states and possible electrical hazard.

When I get in, most of the water all runs over the top. When I get out, the level is below the vents and causes the pump to cavitate with danger of overheating and fire.

I have been asked to refrain from hot tub use due to
water conservation rules now in effect in most states and possible electrical hazard.

When I get in, most of the water all runs over the top. When I get out, the level is below the vents and causes the pump to cavitate with danger of overheating and fire.

:rofl:

Okay, then maybe we'll just hang out and swat the giant flying cockroaches and eat cherry pie while trying to think of where would be the perfect place to get a photo of Kim and Diana's toes. :D

Spike, I will get right on that PIREP, right after the roast, and cherry pie!:wink2:

Who gets up at 4 a.m.??? Bob, I thought you needed sleep!

Good luck navigating the storms in Arkansas. Godspeed and we'll see you at the farm! ;)

:rofl:

Okay, then maybe we'll just hang out and swat the giant flying cockroaches and eat cherry pie while trying to think of where would be the perfect place to get a photo of Kim and Diana's toes. :D

Next to the plane of course!

Who gets up at 4 a.m.??? Bob, I thought you needed sleep!

Good luck navigating the storms in Arkansas. Godspeed and we'll see you at the farm! ;)
Well, he had problems with weather today. So, he's here! He's been trying to get in touch with Brook to tell her he can't make it to Little Rock.

Attachments

• Bob at Twin Oaks.jpg
    Bob at Twin Oaks.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 34
Awesome!! As far as Brook goes, I've communicated the message above via FB and text message.

Back