I got an idea...

Zeldman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Billy
With all this talk of Oshkosh, why don't we organize a raffle where the winner gets a free trip.??

Raffle tickets would be something like 10 bucks and the winner would get a trip to Oshkosh for 4 folks plus 7 nights at one of the better hotels, plus travel, meals not included.

Rules would require something along the lines of membership in good standing with PoA, and no exchanging the winning ticket for cash. Plus a few other details to be worked out later.

I would be happy to organize the selling of tickets and collecting the money as well as making travel and hotel arrangements. The drawing will be done by an independent company that does raffle drawings.

And I promise to post a lot of pictures when I get back....

Where does the profit go?

With all this talk of Oshkosh, why don't we organize a raffle where the winner gets a free trip.??

Raffle tickets would be something like 10 bucks and the winner would get a trip to Oshkosh for 4 folks plus 7 nights at one of the better hotels, plus travel, meals not included.

Rules would require something along the lines of membership in good standing with PoA, and no exchanging the winning ticket for cash. Plus a few other details to be worked out later.

I would be happy to organize the selling of tickets and collecting the money as well as making travel and hotel arrangements. The drawing will be done by an independent company that does raffle drawings.

And I promise to post a lot of pictures when I get back....
Is there gonna be a sub raffle to see who gets to go with you?

Probably gonna need something along the lines of a Piper M350 to get me & three of my best buds there ... :D

Back