I got a jerb

DavidWhite

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DW
I posted it on facebook, but I might as well post it here too because I am so excited! I got a job flying 207s and 208s in Alaska starting April 15th! Woooooooo!

Pack your thermal undies. Is this for the guys with the TV show?

Oh, and of course, congrats.

Wow. Awesome! Congrats!

Let me know when you find the good fishing spots and I'll come up for a visit. ;)

I posted it on facebook, but I might as well post it here too because I am so excited! I got a job flying 207s and 208s in Alaska starting April 15th! Woooooooo!

You gonna do college in Alaska, I hope?

Ermahgerd!! :eek:

Congratulations - I predict many more fabulous adventures for you. :D

Wow, now you'll get to experience what a BIG state is like! (Cut Alaska in half and Texas would be the third largest state.) Have fun!

Congrats David. Get a degree though too. Flying is all good and fine until your 1st class medical gets flushed down the ol toilet.

Congrats

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cool !

Get some warm clothes.

I just wanted to say: we're all counting on you. :D

Congrats...and do you need someone to fly the Mooney? I think Kent will be available in a few weeks.

Nah, the Mooney is under contract.

We'll miss you down here, David. I'm happy that he took you up on it :)

...and the Official Congratulations post from POA:

David, you suck!

Stay in touch!

-Skip

How long are you going to be there? Which is to say, "When will you be back in San Marcos?"

Wow, that's really something! Congratulations David! :D

Now, how 'bout some details? :cool2:

Congrats! I can't wait to hear the response of a Texan who spends a winter in Alaska. =D

Life is like a peni.....oh, never mind.

Congratulations!

I think you finally found an environment that'll get you out of your shorts and flip-flops.

Always remember what Alaskan women say..."the odds are good, but the goods are odd"

:)

Your just going cause you think Aerial is hot! (Flying wild Alaska)
Congrats! Post lots of pics!!

Back