I found Henning

Look closer at the profile pic. He still looks lost to me.

I've lost the ability to maintain an erection.

I've lost the ability to maintain an erection.

Maybe this will help

l.jpg

How does he reconcile his over the top use of profanity with the mysteries of the universe?

Thanks for the find!

Do not need to go there more than once or twice.

Witness this word salad...

"There are actuall 2 times, quantum time and relative time; time being the force that propels quantum information on its carrier energy. This is the information of creation, the database for everything that exists in the multiverse, and every thought produced by a sentient being whether currently in use in creation or not. If you consider creation as an ongoing act with quantum time pushing a wave of Dark Energy through space, the carrier to/from the Singularity carrying all the information that flows through Space, an unenergized field of quantum particles, dormant at Absolute Zero-Dark Matter; you see that gravity has no effect on that time.
Relative time however is the time within the universe relative to the leading and trailing wave fronts of quantum time; the leading edge creating, the trailing edge deconstructing and transitioning to the next universe (an anti matter one). This process of continuous creation, similar in flow mechanics to a Cathode Ray Tube, is what creates gravity as a reaction, so that will also apply a localized 'drag on time'.
This also covers why the Speed of Light is a hard limit; that is the speed that time moves, and if you try to go faster, you hit the quantum 'Brane' that defines our wave, our universe, and the information can go no further. It either has to be stripped from the matter and sent back to the singularity, or spread infinitely thin across the Brane."

Thanks for the find!

Do not need to go there more than once or twice.

Witness this word salad...

"There are actuall 2 times, quantum time and relative time; time being the force that propels quantum information on its carrier energy. This is the information of creation, the database for everything that exists in the multiverse, and every thought produced by a sentient being whether currently in use in creation or not. If you consider creation as an ongoing act with quantum time pushing a wave of Dark Energy through space, the carrier to/from the Singularity carrying all the information that flows through Space, an unenergized field of quantum particles, dormant at Absolute Zero-Dark Matter; you see that gravity has no effect on that time.
Relative time however is the time within the universe relative to the leading and trailing wave fronts of quantum time; the leading edge creating, the trailing edge deconstructing and transitioning to the next universe (an anti matter one). This process of continuous creation, similar in flow mechanics to a Cathode Ray Tube, is what creates gravity as a reaction, so that will also apply a localized 'drag on time'.
This also covers why the Speed of Light is a hard limit; that is the speed that time moves, and if you try to go faster, you hit the quantum 'Brane' that defines our wave, our universe, and the information can go no further. It either has to be stripped from the matter and sent back to the singularity, or spread infinitely thin across the Brane."

That's what I thought!!!!!!!:goofy:

Wonder what book that's from?

Cheers

That's what I thought!!!!!!!:goofy:

Wonder what book that's from?

Cheers

I once saw a website in which one input a few basic words, and it would then generate 2-3 paragraphs of word salad nonsense that appeared like an abstract from a professional journal. It was quite well done, and would generate different paragraphs, even when run with the same input just a few minutes later. I didn't bookmark it, but it was fun to play with.

I once saw a website in which one input a few basic words, and it would then generate 2-3 paragraphs of word salad nonsense that appeared like an abstract from a professional journal. It was quite well done, and would generate different paragraphs, even when run with the same input just a few minutes later. I didn't bookmark it, but it was fun to play with.

Don't kids in school /college use that site for creating (their own) essay homework ?:dunno:

I think this one, that I've referenced before, is similarly enlightening as to how random word selections can seem to impart meaning that clearly was not intended:

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com

I just noticed there's a quiz, where you can try to decide which are real and which are random quotes.

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/quiz.php

What fun!

This post is not intended to assuage your worst fears about Dennis McKim but will, in most cases, confirm them. Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that once one begins thinking about free speech, about insufferable irreligionism enthusiasts who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own hateful beliefs, one realizes that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, “The Naked Aggression of Dennis McKim”. In it, I chronicle all of Dennis's denunciations from the nettlesome to the picayunish and conclude that for the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, who roam the globe without papers, rights, or citizenship, the crucial issue is not that we seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by Dennis's biases might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational. Rather, these stranded souls simply want everyone to acknowledge that certain facts are clear. For instance, concrete examples abound of ways to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. For instance, consider that Dennis truly believes that he serves as wisdom to the mighty and succor to the brave. I hope you realize that that's just an ignominious pipe dream from a vagarious pipe and that in the real world, statements like, “It's amazing how poorly some people use the brain they were born with” accurately express the feelings of most of us here.

Why is Dennis really so churlish? Is it because he's heralded by vile hectors as their Lord and Savior? Or because to shatter the adage that the rigors that his victims have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement, we have to work diligently and effectively to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of his fairy tales? Well, I asked the question so I should answer it. Let me start by saying that those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still warrant that his obiter dicta are just an outcropping of his hatred of us, have an obligation to do more than just observe what he is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to hunt down not only the perpetrators of Machiavellianism but also all of the proponents of that brainless philosophy. We have an obligation to analyze his barbs in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion. And we have an obligation to kick butt and take names.

If my memory serves me correctly, Dennis is diversivolent to such an extreme degree that he no longer realizes that he's diversivolent. So let him call me ruthless; I call him gormless. He's capable of running only two things: (1) his mouth and (2) something good into the ground. Dennis has not failed to do either of these at every opportunity. This suggests, at least to me, that it's sad that his most full-throated claim is that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. One would think he could strive for a little more accuracy there. He could perhaps even admit that he doesn't want me to denounce his deeds. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. I would like to close by saying that Dennis McKim's contumelious opuscula have caused a deepening feeling of ennui and lethargy to grip society.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

:D

I'm sorry, but a lot of people here remind me of 3rd graders making fun of someone on the playground. My daddy always told me not to talk about people in a negative way, period.

I'm sorry, but a lot of people here remind me of 3rd graders making fun of someone on the playground. My daddy always told me not to talk about people in a negative way, period.

Don't be sorry; if that's the way you feel, own it. It's cool.

This is totally different. Because he's been banned, he can't defend himself. That's what is called "Building a community" round these parts.

I personally have no bias one way or another about Henning. I simply read the aviation related threads on this forum (or at least try to) as they apply to my interests and leave the rest alone.

With that being said; I have caught myself, on more than one occasion, reading through either a discussion involving Henning himself or one about him.

The only thing I can take away from all of it is my complete awe for a person to have this much time to post about such a wide amount of topics in a way to convince folks he is an authority on these subjects (whether or not he is apparently stirs a lot of debate).

Bravo for a man that can be so prolific in his knowledge and his free time.

May we all find such luxury!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally have no bias one way or another about Henning. I simply read the aviation related threads on this forum (or at least try to) as they apply to my interests and leave the rest alone.

With that being said; I have caught myself, on more than one occasion, reading through either a discussion involving Henning himself or one about him.

The only thing I can take away from all of it is my complete awe for a person to have this much time to post about such a wide amount of topics in a way to convince folks he is an authority on these subjects (whether or not he is apparently stirs a lot of debate).

Bravo for a man that can be so prolific in his knowledge and his free time.

May we all find such luxury!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he spends a lot of time at sea commanding other people's yachts. Presumably he has deck hands at the helm on most trips, so that leaves him quite a bit of time that he can divide as he chooses between ships' duties and surfing the Web. He has mentioned various methods that he uses for accessing the Web at sea.

Still, the sheer volume of his Internet posts is impressive. Most Web designers I know don't spend as much time on the Web as Henning does.

Rich

This post could rule the irony thread ;)

Nauga,
wrinkle-free

Back