Two check rides cancelled due to weather. Then dpe 1 said booked up for next 3 mo. Found new one. Dpe 2 passed me on everything but landings, discontinuance due to gusty wind. Followup with dpe 2 failed from a crappy short field landing. Found a dpe (3) willing to come to me for finishing up landings. Cancelled two weeks ago due to gusty winds. Have dpe 3 rescheduled for Monday May 6. If the weather is bad, we will be cutting it real close on my 60 days to complete the ride. I was all gung ho but currently losing steam waiting around. Kinda wishing I bought a new motorcycle instead of the $10k spent trying to get my license. Wife is no longer supporting my airplane expenses and shows no interest in flying with me. Kinda bummed out right now.