I don't want to live here anymore.

When I was 5 and in Kindergarten the school was a mile or so away from home. I walked each way. Along what passed for the main north/south drag through that part of town. No big deal. Now, I will admit that this was during the 1957/58 school year. so it was a while ago. Nobody thought a thing about it. Some people need to get a life. And CPS needs to get some brains. I dream a lot, too.

My girl is a kindergarten teacher. Low income, mostly agricultural area. She has kids come to school smelling like cat pee (meth) or parents that come to school high on meth, crack, god knows what else and CPS does very little about it.

Yes because this nation of fat slutty single moms are doing such a dear job raising the empire's younger generations.

I always get a kick out of guys referring to women as sluts. Who was it that recently stated here, "that's like Paris Hilton calling Sarah Palin a trashy attention whore."

Yes because this nation of fat slutty single moms are doing such a dear job raising the empire's younger generations.

I always get a kick out of guys referring to women as sluts. Who was it that recently stated here, "that's like Paris Hilton calling Sarah Palin a trashy attention whore."

:goofy:

:goofy:

400 eggs vs billions of sperm. There is a difference and it isn't a made up keep em down patriarchal conspiracy. Nature says one should be choosy and one should use every opportunity possible. You know for the empire's sake. And one's DNA, girls are sure screwing that one up.

The six year olds where I live are often seen on horseback. Ok maybe eight year olds.

If they can get the saddle on it, they're riding around. If not the horse, dad's 4 wheeler or gator.

Saw one kid riding a goat.

If by 6 your child isn't able to drive into town and pick you up some beer and a prostitute, you have failed as a parent.

Here in my area it is not unusual to see a 10 year old driving the adults because the adults are too drunk/stoned/not smart to drive themselves. Even worse on the reservation.

This will be before 10am.

I drove the farm trucks by the time I was old enough to reach the pedals. No one would have given a moment of thought to driving me to school. that would have been a massive waste of gasoline, something the chic-mother earth crowd ignores, totally, of course.

The six year olds where I live are often seen on horseback. Ok maybe eight year olds.

If they can get the saddle on it, they're riding around. If not the horse, dad's 4 wheeler or gator.

Saw one kid riding a goat.

Sounds like kids around there are enjoying a happy childhood. :yes:

Sounds like kids around there are enjoying a happy childhood. :yes:

They seem to be. The neighbor's granddaughter he adopted away from mom for mom's bad behavior, keeps winning shooting awards, too. The marksmanship of some of her competition is pretty damn impressive. And she beats them.

Oh to be young and have that kind of time to practice on my hands again...

I'm sure the look of confusion on the faces of city parents only 20 miles away if they saw a group of teens with shotguns over their shoulders at a public place, would be priceless.

Back