I don’t even care anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewJetPilot

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Matthew J
I’m so piping mad I can’t stand it! I realize I’ve got a bad temper and my husband realizes it, but DAMN! Screw you all and your damn close minded bigotry!

I don’t care what you do, or who you do it with.

But, I also don’t need to be told. Us heterosexuals don’t go around proclaiming our preferences.

I’m so piping mad I can’t stand it! I realize I’ve got a bad temper and my husband realizes it, but DAMN! Screw you all and your damn close minded bigotry!
So, which is it? Do you not care, or are you so mad you can't stand it?

I think the OP should write with a funny accent to make the character more believable. I'm working on the assumption that this is a reincarnation of the girl that had the ranch and the floatplanes or whatever that was, or maybe the older lady with the drinking problem that flew under the bridge. I have trouble following along with the different scripts.

A wise man, in a very famous speech said the following:

“...in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth…”

~ Patrick Henry

A wise man, in a very famous speech said the following:

“...in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth…”

~ Patrick Henry

I like that AND it’s one I haven’t come across before. Good job!

Obviously this guy is here just to cause trouble, and advertised himself as an activist. Why have not the mods banned him?

He has added nothing aviation wise. Everything is about… well, I can’t think if an appropriate word that wont get me banned.

No one but the OP has addressed the elephant in the room - the proffered bigotry.
Why not?

No, sorry. This is your shared legacy now :p Now you know how real-life Karens feel
I'm a Dick literally, but I've never had any trouble with distinguishing that from being called "a dick." One thing I've noticed is that in the latter usage, they don't capitalize it. Maybe it should be the same with calling someone "a karen." :dunno:

If Mathewjetpilot had picked a wife instead of a husband, he could screw her instead of all of us!

No one but the OP has addressed the elephant in the room - the proffered bigotry.
Why not?
Speaking for myself only, one reason is that when I express myself on a "Spin Zone" topic that is already being discussed, it usually accelerates the thread in the direction of closure.

:yeahthat: x2. :)

I literally don't care who he sleeps with as long as he doesn't tell me. I don't even care if he references his husband. I just don't understand why he is allowed to insult and denigrate everyone who doesn't agree with him. I don't agree with him morally, but I'm not going to stoop to that level. If he were my IRL friend, we'd be having some debates, but he isn't, so I'm not interested in discussing that topic with him. He perceives bigotry where I perceive opinions, and I think the level of disagreement goes too deep for a civil discussion, especially online.

Why not?

Let’s be honest. Bigotry is part of the human condition and afflicts everyone. Choosing to sprain your feelz over something you can’t control is like trying to teach a pig to fly. It’s frustrates you and annoys the pig.

Now my dog, she can’t be bigoted because she’s incapable of prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back