I did something today that no one else give a **** about!

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
But, in order to make it seem like you would care about it, I added an exclamation point to the subject!

This place gets more like Facebook every day. :mad:

meh,
I don't care, even with the bang!

Congratulations Ed! That's great! Now go and do it some more!!!

What is unclear is whether we are not to give an f, s, or d about it.

Did anyone get hurt?
Were any federal, state, or local laws broken?
Did you ?

images

I didn't take my boat out last weekend. I should post about that.

Let me guess: You were were attempting MHC in IMC without autopilot so for a few minutes nobody was PIC but you logged the time anyway

I run into this a lot. I worked my ass off for about 6mos to do the human flag. I was so proud when I finally mastered it. I was telling everyone I even had my wife take pictures so I could show people. Not one person cared it did hurt my feelings a little because I worked so hard. Same thing with some fairly huge MX jumps I'm by no means a pro or even pro am rider but I do jump some gnarly **** that is well out of my pay grade. I will be excited when I do something new again nobody cares. However everyone loves to watch me do backflips that get so excited WTF.hahaha they are so easy I can't win for losing sonetimes.

Let me guess: You were were attempting MHC in IMC without autopilot so for a few minutes nobody was PIC but you logged the time anyway

While tossing Jarts out the window and trying to find a life insurance policy without an aviation exclusion...

I am trying to figure it how to start a new post. Can anyone please help?

I can reply to posts but cannot find how to start new ones.

Thanks.

Note that most of my threads over the last few years have been to ask questions....thats because there's a great wealth of knowledge here.

Real shame to waste that knowledge on "HEY! The New Taylor Swift single is hot!"

Back