I did it!

jordane93

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jordan
Today I graduated cum laude from CUNY Queens College with a BA in Economics. I only have one loan of a couple of thousand dollars and now I can start working full time as a CFI. I'm looking forward to the next part of my life and career!

Hey congrats Jordan! Good luck with the CFI gig.

Congrats. You are now qualified for a job at Mickey D's. :lol:

Said tongue-in-cheek.

belushi.jpg

(and congrats!)

Congrats, now life begins, and by "life" I mean finding yourself. Here's a clue; it's a life long journey.

Congrats!

How'd you like majoring in Economics?

Congrats!

How'd you like majoring in Economics?
I really enjoyed studying and learning about it. A lot of it is theory but the material and the electives that I took were really interesting. Most likely I'll get my MBA. I'm not sure if I want to do an online degree or just go back to school. Ideally I want to work full time and build up my hours. Maybe after I get my hours and if I get on with the regionals I'll do an online program.

Wonderful news.

Where do you plan to CFI?

Wonderful news.

Where do you plan to CFI?
The school I trained at gave me a job and I've been there since mid April. I have almost close to 90 hours dual given only working a few days a week so I'm excited to start working full time and building up some more time. I still have a lot to learn and looking forward to it.

The school I trained at gave me a job and I've been there since mid April. I have almost close to 90 hours dual given only working a few days a week so I'm excited to start working full time and building up some more time. I still have a lot to learn and looking forward to it.

Do well... Have Fun... and don't forget to pay it forward from time to time.

Congratulation!

... Most likely I'll get my MBA. I'm not sure if I want to do an online degree or just go back to school. Ideally I want to work full time and build up my hours. ...

I did my masters degree online with the University of Liverpool (UoL) and I loved it. You can work full time and study in your free time - which might come in handy if you work as CFI (time between lessons or during bad weather periods). The courses at UoL are strictly online based if you decide to do the online program. They ensure, that you put your hours into the study and research... :eek::yesnod::redface:

I would do another degree through a online university and quite likely with UoL any time again - well, probably not within the next two to five years... :wink2::lol:

Congratulation!

I did my masters degree online with the University of Liverpool (UoL) and I loved it. You can work full time and study in your free time - which might come in handy if you work as CFI (time between lessons or during bad weather periods). The courses at UoL are strictly online based if you decide to do the online program. They ensure, that you put your hours into the study and research... :eek::yesnod::redface:

I would do another degree through a online university and quite likely with UoL any time again - well, probably not within the next two to five years... :wink2::lol:
Yea I think online may be the way to go.

Great job Jordan! Congrats! Take care of 60V for me!

Nicely done, man. It's all coming together!

Back