I am so very sorry

Aww C'mon Tony, theres always a plane or two you can sleep in the back of. I always wondered if you slept in the baggage compartment of a cessna if the tail would fall. I'm not heavy enough for even a 152 but that'd be halarious!

it wont. ive sat in the baggage compartment of a 172 before with no ill effects.

no, the question was referring to if it would fall on the tail. ive got a few pounds to pack on before that happens.

Hmm. I watched superbike yesterday. I don't follow it so I don't know the names, but they were racing at Silverstone, in the rain.

Last years champion took a spill and went rolling, his bike took a pretty hard hit, but he got back up, picked up his bike, raced with a broken radiator, took back 2 positions and made it to the finish. Very cool...

OK. I'm obviously not going to win you NASCAR guys over and it appears I'm vastly outnumbered. Time for me to fall back and change the discussion to PC vs Mac. :D

Actually Indy used to be a really great race. Until the new owner decided to use it to promote his junior race league and restricted most entrants to junior league drivers.
He really ruined the great race.:mad:

Ouch! That looks like a permanent installation. Here's my left knee after a boating mishap in '01. It was removed in a second surgery a year later.....

I've got what looks like the spittin image of Bill's bionics in my arm and it's permanent. Doc said it was more trauma to remove it than it was worth.

I've got what looks like the spittin image of Bill's bionics in my arm and it's permanent. Doc said it was more trauma to remove it than it was worth.

My Doc said if it wants out, it will let you know. Seven years later, it is still in there, and it doesn't bother me a bit. (the orthopod was good, the rehab girls were good)

Back