Hyperventilated in the 3rd grade

U

Unregistered

Suppose a pilot forgot to declare that he hyperventilated during choir practice in the third grade and passed out for a few seconds. And that he is now old and gray and has never had a repeat performance. Is this of any concern?

Not if everybody else in the class has either passed on or has Alzheimers.

Suppose a pilot forgot to declare that he hyperventilated during choir practice in the third grade and passed out for a few seconds. And that he is now old and gray and has never had a repeat performance. Is this of any concern?

That one is so troublesome and so irrelevant that I would probably let things be. Yes, you heard it here.

That was the class I got the bronze medal in.

Elementary school to a particular level of medical certification?? It's a conspiracy!

I wuz there and I saw him standing there with his knees locked. Looked like a vasovagal (sp?) incident to me. ;)

-Skip

That one is so troublesome and so irrelevant that I would probably let things be. Yes, you heard it here.
Wow, probably the first (and last) time I've heard that! And I fully agree! In fact, it was probably a bad dream that you had that never happened in reality. I've had a few like that! :yikes:

When I was in 3rd grade Dr. Zhivago was playing at the movie theater across from the school. :)

When I was in third grade, Eisenhower was president. I guarantee I wouldn't remember if anything like that happened to me back then.

They only know what you tell them or what is on record. Tell them only what is beneficial. If it is not a serious threat to anyone and there is no (findable today) record than it would be more grief than good to disclose it.

<---<^>--->

Uh oh, that's bad. It is recommended that you hire the best aviation attorney in your half of the country to represent you at all FAA hearings which will surely arise from this omission. All here know that if you forget to put *everything* on your form, your ability to be trusted as a good aviator is reduced to zero.

/sarcasm off

That's somewhat usual. Most people can remember what happened when they were 13.

When I was in third grade, Eisenhower was president. I guarantee I wouldn't remember if anything like that happened to me back then.

I was in a traveling choir until i was 12 and I remember kids would drop like flies some days. Hot church choir robes and a conductor who would make you stand still for hours were a factor.

Uh oh, that's bad. It is recommended that you hire the best aviation attorney in your half of the country to represent you at all FAA hearings which will surely arise from this omission. All here know that if you forget to put *everything* on your form, your ability to be trusted as a good aviator is reduced to zero.

/sarcasm off

LOLZ before the /sarcasm off I was thinking aw come on dude..

<---<^>--->

If hyperventilating is disqualifying, I hope the FAA doesn't read the Spin Zone! :D

Ahh... Catholic school memories:

Sister Ann: Timothy, your handwriting is atrocious. Whack!
Me (in my head): Of COURSE it's atrocious, you fat penguin, you've crippled my fingers!

When I saw the "Blues Brothers" scene for the first time I fell out of my seat I was laughing so hard. I was saying "He stole MY LINES" over and over.

This does raise a question I've wondered about for some time. What if you do decide you need to amend/correct your 8500? Do you go to your AME? Do you lawyer up and call your regional flight surgeon? Do you submit another one and get a new certificate issued?

When I was in third grade, Bush the 2nd was in office. We hadn't even thought about going into Iraq for Desert Storm.

Also, I was skinny.

When I was in third grade, Bush the 2nd was in office. We hadn't even thought about going into Iraq for Desert Storm.

Also, I was skinny.

When I was in third grade....

Carter was in office and Iran mined the Straits of Hormuz.

Funny how life repeats. ;)

Also, I was skinny.

Desert Storm was 1991. Do you mean Bush the First, or the second Iraq war?

Third grade is how old these days? I'm going to say I was in third grade during Carter, or maybe Reagan.

Desert Storm was 1991. Do you mean Bush the First, or the second Iraq war?

Third grade is how old these days? I'm going to say I was in third grade during Carter, or maybe Reagan.
When I was in third grade Johnson was the president and we were in Vietnam.

Also, I was skinny.

When I was in third grade, Eisenhower was the president, Kennedy was elected and was president the end of that school year.

Kids!

When I was in 3rd grade, Reagan fired all of the air traffic controllers, the Titanic was located, AIDS was identified, post-it notes were invented, the Columbia made its maiden voyage, and the term "Internet" was coined.

Oh, and of course, MS-DOS was released.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back