Hudson Exclusion and UN Gen'l Assy TFR?

Any experience this week by anyone?

I was wondering about that. Are you allowed to squeeze by on the NJ side? What happens if the Yankee TFR is active. Are you blocked from using the exclusion?

Exactly, I am hoping to squeeze by tomorrow morning, if things are relatively quiet. If no one here has gouge, I'll call LGA tower on the landline prior and ask for some. Worst case I figure I do the Skyline Route to be safe and let them know I damn sure have no intention of going inside the bubble.

I was wondering about that. Are you allowed to squeeze by on the NJ side? What happens if the Yankee TFR is active. Are you blocked from using the exclusion?

With regard to the stadium TFR, I have heard that so long as you are in radio contact with ATC you are good to go. Please note this is an unconfirmed opinion.

The UN TFRs are not included in the above theory...

-Skip

Last edited:
With regard to the stadium TFR, I have heard that so long as you are in radio contact with ATC you are good to go. Please note this is an unconfirmed opinion.

In the exclusion, you wouldn't ordinarily be talking to ATC. I have done the skyline route before, that should be fine as you are talking to LGA tower or NY approach.

The UN TFRs are not included in the above theory...

The despots and dictators in 'Legoland on the East River' have to be protected from errant light aircraft.

Was a non event going cold dark and quiet per the video, thanks!

Tried calling LGA but they were too busy to talk. Started listening in early as we approached, heard a regular make sure a transient Maule was on the West Bank northbound approaching Intrepid, so figured that was the deal and followed suit.

Back