How to troll on POA

Was Cowboy Pilot here...this stuff all runs together after a while?

Or there was HWSNBN. Actually posted some good information on a few subjects, but otherwise...

Isn't parachute false advertising when you just get one?

Looking for opinions

Get a Bonanza. And an instrument rating, and a commercial, and you're going to need an air carrier certificate for that.

And you'll never get anywhere with just a Bonanza. If you try to fly over a hill in anything less than CAVU with anything less than a 747, you're going to immediately crash and die.

And your instructor is the worst one ever, get a new one.

Quote the General Council a lot.

I assume you mean Chief Counsel.

council | ˈkounsəl | noun 1 an advisory, deliberative, or legislative body of people formally constituted and meeting regularly: an official human rights council.
counsel | ˈkounsəl | noun 1 advice, especially that given formally.
2 (plural same) the lawyer or lawyers conducting a case: the counsel for the defense.

Correct simple spelling and grammar errors, and be as pedantic as possible.

The best troll, IMHO, we've ever had here was the Lady Malibu troll. For those that remember.

Wasn't that on the Yellow Board in about 2001 or 2002?

council | ˈkounsəl | noun 1 an advisory, deliberative, or legislative body of people formally constituted and meeting regularly: an official human rights council.
2 (plural same) the lawyer or lawyers conducting a case: the counsel for the defense.

Reminds me of: How many spelling Nazis does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Too.

Get a Bonanza. And an instrument rating, and a commercial, and you're going to need an air carrier certificate for that.

And you'll never get anywhere with just a Bonanza. If you try to fly over a hill in anything less than CAVU with anything less than a 747, you're going to immediately crash and die.

And your instructor is the worst one ever, get a new one.

Wasn't that on the Yellow Board in about 2001 or 2002?
That should be grammatical not grammar.

45 degree entries are mandatory and the overhead is a dangerous maneuver for show offs.
I know this whole thread is supposed to be light hearted and all, but seriously, what is the deal with people trying to fly an overhead pattern at a civilian airport? Nobody knows where you are in the pattern, it’s not described anywhere, and it is pretty dangerous when everybody else is flying a standard pattern. I wish people would just stop it already.

Oh, some of the best trolling can be by the gramma Nasi's.

glad we are still talking about this :p

Ask if you can commute to Hawaii in a (fill in a 500 mile range single engine plane here).

il_570xN.1668531922_l3um.jpg

Also adds graphic nudity to the thread...

I have lots of money. And I'm really really smart. Can I take my private pilot lessons in the L-39 I just bought?

Post any picture of your instrument panel in flight.

How to troll....

Apparently, make a post asking how to troll?

Back