How to Preflight the Preflight of a Piper Cherokee (A Satire... sorta)

I was thinking (which hurts), when you were drinking a shot, would have been funny if you laid some coffee creamer on your desk and got a straw and took a few hits.... :eek:

Nicely done. Good choice on the beverage. Since you don't fly a cirrus, you don't get those little bottles of water placed by the plane.

I can't believe how many of you wait until after 5:00 to drink. Anyhow, it's now after 5:00 (am... does it matter?) and after a night of watching the debates I said I wouldn't watch and flipping back and forth to watch the Saints lose, I'm ready to get started.

Got to say, I'm kind of disappointed in you guys... no arguments on all the regs I broke, or whether the E in the IMSAFE I blew through as fast as I could stands for Eating or Emotion, or whether my INOP stickers were properly applied... or how it's irresponsible to fund flying by anything less than working hard and saving money for years and years until your almost dead... nothing. It's like this isn't even PoA anymore.

I can't believe how many of you wait until after 5:00 to drink. Anyhow, it's now after 5:00 (am... does it matter?) and after a night of watching the debates I said I wouldn't watch and flipping back and forth to watch the Saints lose, I'm ready to get started.

Got to say, I'm kind of disappointed in you guys... no arguments on all the regs I broke, or whether the E in the IMSAFE I blew through as fast as I could stands for Eating or Emotion, or whether my INOP stickers were properly applied... or how it's irresponsible to fund flying by anything less than working hard and saving money for years and years until your almost dead... nothing. It's like this isn't even PoA anymore.
We are taking it easy on you cause you're a girl...
I was going to critique your handwriting but was too distracted thinking about nose candy

We got breasts, nothing else matters.

Well, taking them in order. I didn't really notice any regs being broken, but I should probably read up on those things again. The Eating/Emotion debate depends on whether you're in Europe or the US (boring answer I know). Pink post-its are a poor choice for INOP stickers. Pink is a color that inspires hope, which I guess is useful when you have that many INOP, but could become distracting; no wonder you closed your eyes on landing. You probably should have explained to Pam that you were "using the force" to land. If she's unfamiliar with the concept there is a lengthy documentary available on the topic.

As for funding flying, I'm just happy now that I have Roger's phone number. I think I can see that multi-rating in my future now.

Was that Sterling with the gliders?

Yep! Never been there before. Cool place, nice people. Enjoyed watching the gliders being towed out.

Clearly an active aviation community adept at funding the habit raising money by selling on Craigslist. An inspiration for the rest of us... :)

The INOP stickers looked like the all-too-familiar standard issue Piper part # I see on practically every real pilot's Cherokee. Only a Cirrus driver, guzzling free bottled water, would not recognise those...:rolleyes:

Wellll you did title it as a satire..... ;)

You couldn't squeeze more than $5k worth of blackmail money out of @eman1200?

Great video! Certainly made this morning a little more enjoyable!

I am NOT a black male! not that there's anything wrong with that.......

And how would any of us know that for sure. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

He posted a video which showed him to clearly have white hands. Or at least, the hands in the video were white.

Back