How to get rid of 1000s of yards of aircraft grade polyurethane upholstery?

Upholstery wholesalers. Call a few.

Faux leather is better than dead cow in my Cessna. I prefer leather in my Toyota but others have Toyota's faux leather and it wears better than mine. The fake stuff can be really good these days.

Good luck!

Upholstery wholesalers. Call a few.

Faux leather is better than dead cow in my Cessna. I prefer leather in my Toyota but others have Toyota's faux leather and it wears better than mine. The fake stuff can be really good these days.

Good luck!

Seems like all the seats I come across that are best to chit have a few things in common.

Fat people used them

Lazy people basically dragged their arse across the seat

It's amazing how many people don't know how to properly mount and dismount their vehicles.

It's right up there with people who slam doors.

Seems like all the seats I come across that are best to chit have a few things in common.

Fat people used them

It's amazing how many people don't know how to properly mount and dismount their vehicles.

Or it can be materials... you can “properly mount” a mid 2000s GM seat and it’ll still end up with a hole in it, and any other auto manufacturer’s seat won’t when “mounted” the same way.

Hell you could throw yourself over the badly designed bolsters and land square in the center of the seat and it would still have a hole in it, if it’s GM’s “pleather” crap. Even if you were a 98 pound weakling.

The aftermarket seat rebuild and recovering market is very active for those crappy seats.

Or it can be materials... you can “properly mount” a mid 2000s GM seat and it’ll still end up with a hole in it, and any other auto manufacturer’s seat won’t when “mounted” the same way.

Hell you could throw yourself over the badly designed bolsters and land square in the center of the seat and it would still have a hole in it, if it’s GM’s “pleather” crap. Even if you were a 98 pound weakling.

The aftermarket seat rebuild and recovering market is very active for those crappy seats.

Need to do the same for the driver seat of my wife's 2006 Jeep Commander. That material hasn't held up well, either. Now, my 1999 Wrangler is doing just fine.

Fat people used them

You probably have a dress code in your plane, right? Slacks and loafers? If I’m hunting, fishing, or cutting firewood and I need to go to town? I get in the plane and go. If the dog is wet and muddy and smells funky? She goes. I promise you my airplane is tailored to my life, not my life to my plane. You guys need to get over yourselves!

You probably have a dress code in your plane, right? Slacks and loafers? If I’m hunting, fishing, or cutting firewood and I need to go to town? I get in the plane and go. If the dog is wet and muddy and smells funky? She goes. I promise you my airplane is tailored to my life, not my life to my plane. You guys need to get over yourselves!

Lol, I don't live in a area that's friendly to loafers or slacks.

That said it crazy, but you can both work outside and not tear your equipment up, I bring my pup too, but I spent the money on a "mutt mat" that protects my seats.

So what's your best one-roll price, and how far are you from Alabama?

So what's your best one-roll price, and how far are you from Alabama?

Send me a PM with an email or phone number and we can talk. Also I’m located in Arkansas.

Back