How many hours ya got?

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
I just entered my last few flights in my log book and guess what? I passed the 10,000 hour milestone! I know many have more and I'm not trying to brag (too much), but I thought I'd take this moment to share and ask, "How many hours do you have?"

Here's the percentage summary of my logbook:

VcbpxYsbpZ9EFgDIQ7_kcoa5Yds58DhBeD_NDoncN18=w1200-h848-p-no

what application is that?

Edit: and about 230 hours for me

Have over 2400 ,850 multi,600 complex 35 turbo prop,the rest single 7 sets. All on my dime,did get paid to fly the turbo prop .

Maybe 1500?

No turbine, no multi.

I am the low man on the totem pole... 125. I did my PPL checkride in June.

ASEL:
494 Landings (39 Day, 49 Night), 20 Approaches 212.0
Landings - Night, towered Airport: 3
Takeoffs (any): 3
Takeoffs - Night: 20
Complex: 5.3
Cross Country: 57.7
Night: 20.7
IMC: 0.8
Simulated Instrument: 17.8
Dual: 80.0
PIC: 156.3
Total Time: 212.0

I hope to get in a little more before the end of 2014.

John

Something around 2300 total, no single time. :D

I jest. About 1800 multi, mostly in piston twins. About 50 of turboprop twins.

Captain, clearly you're in need some glider time. How can we be sure you can handle an engine-out situation?

ASEL:
494 Landings (39 Day, 49 Night),

What time of day did the other 409 landings take place, and what do you call that time of day that is neither day nor night? :confused: :lol:

Captain, clearly you're in need some glider time. How can we be sure you can handle an engine-out situation?

1 engine out I get tested every 6 months. All engines out? We can't and I wouldn't want to be on board to find out. I have landed a couple dual engine failures with spare sim time. A CRJ (took 2 tries) and the P180 (1st try).

What time of day did the other 409 landings take place, and what do you call that time of day that is neither day nor night? :confused: :lol:

Gloaming.

:D

John

Guess I will be the new low man on the totem pole. About 55. Check ride is scheduled for Jan 3rd. Just hope the weather cooperates. :)

-Brian

About 1,000. Airplane time ain't that interesting. How many categories ya got is the better question.

About 1150 hours, all SEP.

The interesting thing is that it's spread across 43 different countries :)

98.9, got my PPL this year. :) Should be over 100 by end of year. :)

50 hours of community service......

I mean just broke 10,000 a few months ago, and flying less.

Total hours; 17,294
SEL; 2,814
RW; 2,698
Jet; 10,644
Total Ldgs; 16,617

I just entered my last few flights in my log book and guess what? I passed the 10,000 hour milestone! I know many have more and I'm not trying to brag (too much), but I thought I'd take this moment to share and ask, "How many hours do you have?"

Congratulations on reaching 10,000 (I have a long way to go).

Logging question for multi-crew airplanes (because POA needs more logging threads):
If you're the pilot not flying, you log SIC time, but do you log a "landing"?

Ok, if others are posting:
(but this does provide a good exercise & excuse to go back over one's log):

Attachments

• Logbook percentages.png
    Logbook percentages.png
    61 KB · Views: 41
More than I'll ever need, after a while you realize they're just numbers on a page.
What's important is what you did while accumulating those numbers.

Beats me....

I quit logging stuff 30 years ago.....

All my books get now are 3 T&G's and 3 full stops every 90 days.... The rest is just background noise...:yes:

Congratulations on reaching 10,000 (I have a long way to go).

Logging question for multi-crew airplanes (because POA needs more logging threads):
If you're the pilot not flying, you log SIC time, but do you log a "landing"?

There's no real rule. What I do is I log all time as PIC whether it's my leg or not. I also log all IMC if it's my leg or not. I only log approaches if it's my leg and then only if I'm IMC at the FAF. I only log the take offs and landings that I actually do. I used the same procedure when I was SIC.

i feel embarrassed to say my hours after seeing everyone else's :lol:

Back