How is everyone doing ?

Wait, what? I thought us CPAs were supposed to work for 4 months and golf all summer. :dunno:

Work has been nuts. We let a partner go, and I assumed his practice in addition to my own. Lovely. I'll be over 3,000 hours this year.

I'm in the same boat. Just got my medical two weeks ago from the good Dr. Bruce, and I was utterly mortified to put down my flight hours in the last 6 months: 1.4 hours. :incazzato: And the previous 6 months weren't much better.

I even used to play this target game before I started flying called "golf." Last fall, I replaced my 30-year old clubs used in this game with new Pings, used them once last fall, and not once in 2013. WTF?

Good news? Of my 1.4 hours, 0.3 hours were spent in the left seat of Aluminum Overcast! :happydance: So I can proudly say that 100% of my multi engine AND tail wheel time in my logbook were in a B-17. :D

Btw Stan, didn't golf much either this last summer. Got my pings in 2012 and haven't used them much.

In 12 years doing EMS, I realized that we would be a lot less busy of more people watched Road Runner cartoons growing up.

If they watched Wile E. Coyote, they would know to stay out of the road, not to cut the brach over their head (or the one they are sitting on), don't play with dynamite, stay away from the edge of the cliff, and NEVER buy anything from Acme.

That is seriously funny. :rofl:

I sure hope nothing from Vans was made in an ACME factory. ;)

October and this year have been great! :D

Passed my medical, sold a plane and delivered it to California. Looking for a new project.

This year I crossed Alaska off my bucket list by flying up the inside passage non stop from Washington to Alaska. :D

Looking for ward to spring when I will have a huge announcement. Well, huge to me anyway. ;)

Looking for ward to spring when I will have a huge announcement. Well, huge to me anyway. ;)

You're going to hang up these experimental and buy certified? :D

Did a 2600nm trip from NJ to Forth Worth to Savannah and back to NJ for work. Have been flying back and forth to Nashua, NH quite a bit, also for work. Didn't really get to see the leaves turning from the air this year, but otherwise, really can't complain!

Nearly all of my flying is for work, but that's working out well. Flying with a purpose is even more enjoyable than burning holes in the sky.

Plane is running great, no complaints...4th annual in a row that cost < $1k, not bad a for a 197kt/10gph airplane.

October and this year have been great! :D

Passed my medical, sold a plane and delivered it to California. Looking for a new project.

This year I crossed Alaska off my bucket list by flying up the inside passage non stop from Washington to Alaska. :D

Wait, what? Did we know about this? Did you post pictures as is required by POA membership rules, in such quantities and/or quality so as to elicit a "Dear Geico, you suck" comment from your fellow members?

Tomorrow going to fly out of FXE. Deciding whether to fly to Keys or across state to Tampa. Suggestions?

Oh....people are asking me why I am doing that? Answer: Because I can and its there....

Back