How fast do you think this would sell?

You can usually get cash today on his ramp at 40% of appraised value. Then they sell it to a mechanic who fixes it up and they sell it to one of you.

I sold my 172 in about 24 hours... best listing was barnstormers.

I’m amazed barnstormers is so popular. The website is an absolute train wreck, especially on mobile, but sure enough, everything you want is posted there.

I found my new airplane on Barnstormers, bought it within about a day of it being posted. The website is a disaster though, I'd actually stopped looking at it but luckily my mechanic still was!

I’m amazed barnstormers is so popular. The website is an absolute train wreck, especially on mobile, but sure enough, everything you want is posted there.

i think it's popular because pricing is generally more grounded than controller and tap, at least it has been so ime as buyer there, twice. controller to me has been the site where you might as well write "if you gotta ask, you cant afford it" in all the ads under list price. tap is the most hilarious to me; it's mostly a cathartic venue for emotional sellers of worn out or belated mx airplanes of the pre 2008 era of expectations, or divorcing spouses. its just fantasy land for airplane ad posters to get it out of their system, with the same ol ads in there for years (a particular 182rg comes to mind) with no change in price or condition. the deal to noise ratio almost makes it an auto nonstarter. you never know though.

agreed on the general presentation of barnstormers. its a hot mess. lol

I didn't even know what Barnstormers was until I saw it mentioned here. Holy crap. 1998 called and wants its website back!

I mean...I could write something that looks better and I'm not even a web developer! I'm always on the lookout for that million-dollar idea. Maybe that's it!

Back