How do I stop all notification emails?

Kenny Phillips

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Kenny Phillips
I have everything unchecked (in two different places) but still get emails. I hang around enough that I don't need or want the emails. I don't want to have to uncheck something for every thread!
Let me know what I'm missing!

On your preferences page, do you have the option checked to email you about threads that you have participated in and subsequently watched?

Screenshot 2019-04-23 10.36.19.png

Thanks, I was adjusting "Alert preferences" to no avail.

On your preferences page, do you have the option checked to email you about threads that you have participated in and subsequently watched?

View attachment 73645

The ones you will still get are the “you have been banned” which ironically, you are unable to read because you cannot get to your profile page to read why the hell you were put on timeout. So you will still get those.....o_O

The ones you will still get are the “you have been banned” which ironically, you are unable to read because you cannot get to your profile page to read why the hell you were put on timeout. So you will still get those.....o_O
Sounds like the voice of experience.
And for some reason, which I am not admitting to, I know that you are correct.

Sounds like a horrible fate, sort of a cross between purgatory and the London Tower. Nobody ought to have that much power.

Sounds like the voice of experience.
And for some reason, which I am not admitting to, I know that you are correct.

Sometimes I don’t see the line and cross it. Many times I have no idea why... a few I do though.

Sometimes I don’t see the line and cross it. Many times I have no idea why... a few I do though.
The rules seem to be, "You have to offend a whole lot of people at once, like an entire generation, not just one, to be acceptable."

You can also find unwanted e-mail in your mailbox, and hit unsubscribe button in the bottom side, they usually located here. You may be redirected on the source's page where you may set your preferences!

Back