How can I join the Blue Angels Key Influencer?!

Sure. They have an email contact for their public affairs officer on their website. I’m sure they probably get hundreds of requests for rides every month.

All they’re going to do is the standard reply like the letter I attached. Only yours will be a digitized copy and not have the “Boss’s” signature like mine. Nothing is personalized anymore. :(

Sure. They have an email contact for their public affairs officer on their website. I’m sure they probably get hundreds of requests for rides every month.

All they’re going to do is the standard reply like the letter I attached. Only yours will be a digitized copy and not have the “Boss’s” signature like mine. Nothing is personalized anymore. :(

Email them every day until they give in? :D

Worked for Andy Dufresne.

Email them every day until they give in? :D

Worked for Andy Dufresne.

If they actually had to take time to print out the letter, have Boss sign it and mail it, it actually might work. In this case, I’m sure the enlisted yeoman working in PA has got the denial letter down to a click of the mouse.;)

Hey guys, I have been watching the blue angels countlessly for years now, and I have recently heard about the key influencer program which allows regular citizens to fly such as teachers, school principals, etc. I just would like to know how I can join this program, where do I sign up?

Thanks to anyone!

Best Regards,
Mellux
Last weekend, they did their annual Pensacola Beach show. It was a short, low show due to TS Barry. They "flew" two ladies. One a reporter, (she reported 7.1 Gs and passed out) the other, a school teacher.

My gramma, my momma, and a great aunt were all skule teachers and they taut me my reedin, ridin', and spelin reel gude. :goofy:

Good luck getting a ride in a military jet, whether backseat, or pilot. If a carrier pilot, just try not to go "bingo fuel".
Thank you!

Last weekend, they did their annual Pensacola Beach show. It was a short, low show due to TS Barry. They "flew" two ladies. One a reporter, (she reported 7.1 Gs and passed out) the other, a school teacher.
Yea I heard.

Can you send me a link?

Def second 35AoA. The guys on the teams are mostly just normal guys that chose to stop flying fighters and become a show pony for a few years. Go to pilot training, fly jets for a living and if you still want to do airshows, apply for the team.

Hey guys, I have been watching the blue angels numerous times for years now, and I have recently heard about the key influencer program which allows regular citizens to fly such as teachers, school principals, etc. I just would like to know how I can join this program, where do I sign up?

Thanks to anyone!

Best Regards,
Mellux
You are 15. Set your goals a little higher. Go fly it...

Go check out the Airspeed podcast, specifically the episode "Sometimes Alternates Fly." It's the Thunderbirds, but it'll be interesting to you in answering this question.

For that matter, check out the rest of his stuff too. It's my favorite aviation podcast.

Back