Hour Builders

AusPilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AusPilot
Hi all, what is the way/site to connect with hour builders or private flyers?
I’m hoping to team up and see some great places! (May 2018)

Start by saying where you are at, where you want to go, and what you personally have to offer in the way of aircraft and ratings.

Yep, too vague. Giving us your location is the best way to start. Are you a pilot or just wanting to ride along with someone? I’m thinking it’s the latter.

I’m on the other side of the Pacific, I can start anywhere. Pleased to pay my share. I have flown C150 to B747 but my only FAA ticket is PPL. I’m looking to combine touring with familiarisation of your procedures & airspace before I step up for formal training & flight review. Watching a competent operator & visiting nice places; paying my way (within FAA cost sharing guidelines) is about all I can offer. (I’ll be pleased to buy you a beer after each mission!)
I saw a site once with lots of people wanting to split hour building costs but I can’t find it now!
I did read the Flytenow story, so any tips to avoid cost share reg breach also appreciated! Thank you.

Allow me to clarify; I’m planning to visit the US in May and would like to go flying. I can make my way to any start point.
Regards

Thank you! It’s a great state!

Likewise for me. If you come through Tennessee, give me a shout and we’ll see if we can get something arranged.

Check back later,closer to your arrival,if you have an itinerary,you may do better.

Back