Hot teacher gives students sex/beer

And the problem is? A young mans fantasy answered.

Dumb all around. Teacher should be seen as nothing more than an adulterer and a contributer to delinquency.

Having sex with an adult isn't illegal. Sure she is a teacher, but who wouldn't bang their hot teacher if the opportunity arose?

Also, how the hell did the author get away with that headline in a major publication?

"Victim" was 18 and it seems pretty unlikely anyone was forced into anything. She probably ought to get fired for such unprofessional conduct but it doesn't really strike me as anything that ought to be criminal.

I uh, nearly had a teacher like that.

I still kick myself TO THIS DAY that I didn't recognize he situation for what it was and capitalizing on it.

"I think of all the education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher."

1984 Classic

This world is going downhill when we prosecute something like this.

Man, I went to an all boys private military school. Then my senior year they allowed girls during the day.

yowza yowza yowza!!!....... I found my thrill...... on blue berry hill...!!!

I find this part interesting:

She now faces charges of institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony – because the students had not yet officially graduated. McCarthy added that the law originated in 2007 “to give people who are being supervised by others protection.

I suppose this should be called "The Bill Clinton Law". :dunno:

When you add in the details: 26 y/o teacher, 18 y/o senior-year students finished with classes and waiting on the graduation ceremony, it starts looking less morally certain.

Yup. He's 18, he old enough to vote, fight for our country, get married, etc. He is certainly old enough to make a decision who he has sex with.

Sigh.

I don't think it's "ok" because of the conflict of interest but I definitely don't think it's a matter for the courts either when you're talking about an 18 year old.

Remember the good old days, once upon a time in America, where after female schoolteachers were married and had 'knowledge' they were no longer allowed to teach children. Did the ancients know something about women's nature that we have forgotten?

When you add in the details: 26 y/o teacher, 18 y/o senior-year students finished with classes and waiting on the graduation ceremony, it starts looking less morally certain.

And the grades and the transcript. Graduation could still be withheld. Little moral uncertainty; while the students were competent to make the decision as adults, they were quite vulnerable to abuse of power.

This could have ended much worse for the students.

I wish my teachers looked like this, I would have stayed in school longer and actually studied.. Kids have sex with long term substitute....

Only in America do we pole vault over mouse turds....

In the 1960 - 1970's these kids would have already received their draft letters to Vietnam!!!!

And the grades and the transcript. Graduation could still be withheld. Little moral uncertainty; while the students were competent to make the decision as adults, they were quite vulnerable to abuse of power.

This could have ended much worse for the students.

Maybe, maybe not. Grades were likely due the day after class finish & they may have been submitted before then- in my HS any senior with a B or better in the class was allowed to waive the final exam & the lists were posted publicly.

Plus, it's pretty easy to prove "tweaked" grades; combined with a "Sir, the sub invited me to her house and plied me with beer while her husband was out of town" it'd be very easy to "undo" any hypothetical abuse of power.

In any case, if this had been a week later nobody would have cared.

I imagine her hubby is not too happy.

I can hear it now ...

"Aww c'mon! Two of 'em? :mad2:

There are multiple issues with this, including very clear moral, ethical, and as mentioned in the article, legal ones.

Regardless of one's opinion on the morality of pre-marital sex, the teacher in this case was allegedly married, and apparently decided to commit adultery at least twice, which should be well outside of everyone's definition of acceptable moral behavior.

Secondly, students are subordinate to teachers, and K12 teachers in particular have a responsibility to act professionally and model good character and behavior for all students. Sex aside, the teacher allegedly also provided alcohol to persons under the legal drinking age, which is also against the law.

You guys who think you're masters of machismo by dismissing or even lauding these types of things need to zip up your pants and engage your brains. It's this kind of moral confusion, poor judgment, and lack of character being modeled by adults that causes all kinds of societal decay. If morals are relative and obeying certain laws is optional, pretty much anything can be rationalized. We can perhaps debate some of the charges and the quality of the laws as they are written, but no one should be questioning the apparent lack of good judgment employed by the teacher in this case.

JKG

Last edited:
There are multiple issues with this, including very clear moral, ethical, and as mentioned in the article, legal ones.

Regardless of one's opinion on the morality of pre-marital sex, the teacher in this case was allegedly married, and apparently decided to commit adultery at least twice, which should be well outside of everyone's definition of acceptable moral behavior.

Secondly, students are subordinate to teachers, and K12 teachers in particular have a responsibility to act professionally and model good character and behavior for all students. Sex aside, the teacher allegedly also provided alcohol to persons under the legal drinking age, which is also against the law.

You guys who think you're masters of machismo by dismissing or even lauding these types of things need to zip up your pants and engage your brains. It's this kind of moral confusion, poor judgment, and lack of character being modeled by adults that causes all kinds of societal decay. If morals are relative and obeying certain laws is optional, pretty much anything can be rationalized. We can perhaps debate some of the charges and the quality of the laws as they are written, but no one should be questioning the apparent lack of good judgment employed by the teacher in this case.

JKG

My issue with this is the criminal aspect. I don't want anyone coming into my bedroom and telling me what to do and I'm sure you don't either. Both of these people are adults and that's where the law should stop IMO.

Whether or not she should be a teacher is between her and the district, but I suspect those days are over.

I love when people proclaim the moral high ground in a discussion. Cast any stones lately?

My issue with this is the criminal aspect. I don't want anyone coming into my bedroom and telling me what to do and I'm sure you don't either. Both of these people are adults and that's where the law should stop IMO.

Whether or not she should be a teacher is between her and the district, but I suspect those days are over.

I love when people proclaim the moral high ground in a discussion. Cast any stones lately?

That's pretty much my position. I mean, it's not anything to be proud of being a part of... really it should be shameful and embarrassing. But, we don't prosecute people for cheating on their spouse either and that sort of falls under the same category.

If I had a teenage kid at that school I wouldn't want them around her... and I'd expect the school to fire her. But criminal charges when all parties were consenting and of age? No, that's just stupid.

Sex aside, the teacher allegedly also provided alcohol to persons under the legal drinking age, which is against the law.

JKG

Oh no, an 18 y/o teen is experimenting with adult behavior and having a beer in a private home.

Someone alert the authorities.

This has been going on for generations. We had a teacher who screwed the first string for the foot ball team. Its was known by everyone. She would sun bath at lunch time out where we smoked in a real skimpy bikini. She ate it up when us guys would whistle and yell. She was very smoking hot.
Kids today are taught from an early age to rat on everyone. Back in the day we did not do this. Today I hate to say it, but we have a bunch of wimps who are lead around by a string and told what to do. Yous see this driving. If the car in front of someone drives off the road the one behind will follow. We have raised a bunch of followers. Give them a roped line and they will stand in it.
Tony

And if the story read "married male teacher gives beer and has sex with 18 year old female HS student", we would be OK with this?

I think not. This issue is power, not sex.

Also, how the hell did the author get away with that headline in a major publication?
That's exactly what I was thinking. Not professional at all.

Well, except "yahoo news" isn't a major publication in my opinion. ;)

BTW...if you google her name and look at the images you'll find that she's not hot. Cute face sure but from the neck down...not so much. Way too many donuts consumed in the teachers' lounge. I had far better taste than that when I was 18.

Now that I'm 54 though, sure, it'd work just fine even with the excess baggage! :goofy:

Last edited:
If you read the article, she wasn't even their teacher. She apparently worked for the school as a substitute.

This is just some freaky messed up chick with marital problems.

Back