Hot Ones Interview: Alton Brown

Daniel L

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Daniel
Alton Brown was on Hot Ones some time ago and nearly convinced me that he wasn't phased by the hottest wings.

Anyway, during the interview Sean asked him about his flying hobby and what sort of show he'd like to do and Alton mentioned wanting a show specifically where he flies to locations and, while using a crew car, visits the little towns around municipal airports and reviewing restaurants and such.

Great little bit about GA on this show but... How cool would that be right? He has enough star power to make GA popular again and maybe help in the increase of numbers in GA pilots.

About 14 minutes in, roughly..

Maybe he's just talking, but how cool would that be?

D

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

He needs to come out to Hicks Airfield NW of Fort Worth. Excellent chef owned/run diner near approach end of runway 14.

Or Hard 8 BBQ at KSEP.

Or Ozzie's at KOUN.

Lots of PoA folks near by that he wouldn't lack for pilot company.

I always enjoyed his Good Eats show. It was very different and entertaining.

A show about flying into small towns and showcasing restaurants near GA airports would be really good. I would sure watch it.

But eating hot wings, I probably would have dropped out after his first sauce or two. I can't stand the heat. When food becomes uncomfortable or painful to eat, I lose all interest in it.

But eating hot wings, I probably would have dropped out after his first sauce or two.
That show is an interesting web series. Features various celebrities who are interviewed about their accomplishments while eating the wings with increasingly hotter sauce.

The Gordon Ramsey one was an interesting watch.

That show is an interesting web series. Features various celebrities who are interviewed about their accomplishments while eating the wings with increasingly hotter sauce.

The Gordon Ramsey one was an interesting watch.

Lol he was pathetic. He went far beyond me tho. I have a mild palate.

I had never heard of the show until this thread so I googled it. What an odd concept for a show.

I had never heard of the show until this thread so I googled it. What an odd concept for a show.
I have a love/hate relationship with youtube. This show is on the love end.

Back