Hot dogs

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
It's too bad EdFred isn't here to see that the debate even raged during the Apollo missions... ;)

77536c72cca4b431dfe47cc0388d3f4a.jpg

well he was right about one thing...........a hot dog "sandwich" IS almost unheard of. isn't it just "a hot dog" ? how often does one put a hot dog between two pieces of bread? on a bun, yes. on A piece of bread, sure. alright fine, you went into space and stuff, I guess u can call it a hotdog sandwich.

well he was right about one thing...........a hot dog "sandwich" IS almost unheard of. isn't it just "a hot dog" ? how often does one put a hot dog between two pieces of bread? on a bun, yes. on A piece of bread, sure. alright fine, you went into space and stuff, I guess u can call it a hotdog sandwich.

I've done it before, think I haven't.

slice lengthwise then in half. should have enough coverage on slice of bread.

Hot dogs...... mmmmmmboy......made from horse lips and skunk nipples......

I'm not a big fan of hot dogs, but brats cut like that and made in to a sammich, particularly with cheddar melted on the top, are the bomb. And you have to have spicy mustard. Horseradish even.

I'm not a big fan of hot dogs, but brats cut like that and made in to a sammich, particularly with cheddar melted on the top, are the bomb. And you have to have spicy mustard. Horseradish even.

Best are the brats at the West Side Market in downtown Cleveland. The slice then length-wise on a soft or hard roll, with or without kraut, and the famous Cleveland Stadium mustard. I remember it from 40 years ago and as late as last summer, the vendor was still at the market, still as delicious as ever.

Yup, once in a great while, ok, every other day, I'll slice two dogs like that and put 'em on whole wheat bread. One day spicy mustard, another day it might be ketchup. See, at least I'm trying to eat healthy.

Another thing. That ****ing Costco and those $1.50 'dogs! OMG they're good. Hard to get outa there when you're checking out and keep looking over at the menu. Ours here awhile back started selling Italian sausage w/ pepper and onions. I've had better up in Joisey but they ain't bad, and for $4 can't beat it. ****ing Costco!

Yup, once in a great while, ok, every other day, I'll slice two dogs like that and put 'em on whole wheat bread. One day spicy mustard, another day it might be ketchup. See, at least I'm trying to eat healthy.

Another thing. That ****ing Costco and those $1.50 'dogs! OMG they're good. Hard to get outa there when you're checking out and keep looking over at the menu. Ours here awhile back started selling Italian sausage w/ pepper and onions. I've had better up in Joisey but they ain't bad, and for $4 can't beat it. ****ing Costco!
Spicy brown mustard, always. That yellow crap is good only for painting the stripes in parking lots.

Back