Holy Kimchi Spam Man!

Wow! So many posts in Hangul this morning. WTF! :confused:
The management council has voted to sell POA to the Korean version of AOPA (AOPK). These posts are ads for the wine of the month club and reminders to renew our memberships.:)

당신의 어머니는 햄스터이었고, 아버지는 엘더베리의 냄새가났다.

I think it says 'will love you long time' somewhere in there.

I admittedly don't know anything about this but...

I wonder if having a 24 hour waiting period between registering and being allowed to make one's first post would eliminate some of this.

If that's even possible.

Reminds me, I should set up some more Kim Chi in my number one crock. Yummy stuff.

I am certain there has to be an even lower level for POA to descend to. LOL

Cheer up! Things could be worse. So I cheered up and sure enough...

I wonder if having a 24 hour waiting period between registering and being allowed to make one's first post would eliminate some of this.

If that's even possible.
Alas, it may not. We have things set on other forums so that not only that you must wait a certain time, but none of your first five posts may contain links. While it may stop some of the spammers, we've found bots inserting non-sense posts in the forum to get the post count to five.

Apparently Monty Python doesn't survive the automated translation into Korean.

I am no longer infected.

Newest POA member?

6b69cb677af7_zpsyuc35cjt.jpg

Dear leader says, "ooooohhhhh.... Maybe next we copy a Buick..."

If that's even possible.

How about the software blocks any user from posting the same post (or 90% identical strings) more than twice.

Yeah, mine isn't as good as the stuff from Korea (I can't get their spices) but it is very good nonetheless.

This is the stuff you want. https://milkimchi.com/
6a00d8341ef22f53ef01116904c9d1970c-pi

Or, make your own with gojuchang. Worse comes to worse, ask ajima at the local Korean food store how she makes hers. Most are happy to share the process.

Newest POA member?

6b69cb677af7_zpsyuc35cjt.jpg

When I see the 'Kim Jong Un looking at ****' photos, I always wonder whether he knows that they are lying to him or whether he is deluded enough to believe them. This guy lived in Switzerland for a number of years, he should know how things look like.

This is the stuff you want. https://milkimchi.com/...
Or, make your own with gojuchang. Worse comes to worse, ask ajima at the local Korean food store how she makes hers. Most are happy to share the process.

Thanks for the tips, but I have my way and the results are really, really good. Just not authentic. Since I'm not burying it in the ground for months, I doubt I'll be authentic. Actually, since I can't use the same bacteria they do in Korea I can't in any way be authentic.

The funniest thing is I already use fermented chili sauce I source from an Asian market. Could be Korean for all I know.

That ain't a copy ... it's a well-worn Wichita-built 172 airframe with a bad coat of rattle-can paint.

That's how it looks to you.

To Kim, I'd bet it looks like a glorious weapon that will turn America into a sea of fire.

Back