Hole at the North Pole

NorthPoleHole

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Devin
Hey everyone.
Before I begin I just want to say: I realize this is a strange subject for most.

I am a hollow earth researcher who has been studying the potential of a North Polar Entrance. Basically, I'm saying there is a giant hole at the North Pole, undisclosed to the public, possibly leading into what some call "Inner Earth".

A few years ago, there was a video that surfaced on YouTube titled "Pilot Explains North Pole Hole". You can still find it.

The pilot explained how a plane flying into or near this massive hole at the north pole will have their instruments "freak" out as they cannot make sense of the fact that north is no longer north.

The pilot also remarked that, if asked, he will deny any comments made with regards to the subject of the hollow earth as he values his career.

Look up "North Pole Hole" in Google images...official NASA photos show such a thing MIGHT exist.

I am on a mission to get into contact with anybody who has experience with this opening: Pilots, those who know pilots, passengers, etc. Any information would be appreciated.

My team of 4 explorers/researches and I are still gathering information...we even toyed around with the idea of having a trip planned. However, before crowdfunding starts, it would be ideal to gather as much in-person experience as possible.

My questions are to all of you gentlemen/women:
- Has anyone ever heard of this "hole"?
- What are the laws/restrictions/obstacles involved in going to the magnetic north pole?
- If this hole does not exist, what would explain the NASA images?

pole_hole.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Northpole_hole_Apollo.jpg

The closest I have flown to the geographical north pole is about 1100 miles. Nothing happened there, except my flashlight quit working..

As to the pictures, easily explained.

Photoshop.

Ok Mr. Troll here's a few tidbits for you ; as a 777 pilot for a major airline I used to fly Polar routes monthly from the USA to Asia. Sorry to urinate on your parade but there is NO HOLE. In seven years of Polar flying I would have seen it. Furthermore air traffic over the North Pole area is not at all rare. At any given time there are quite a few passenger carrying aircraft in the vicinity and you don't hear about any of them going batsh1t and disappearing - do you ?

So let's put on our big boy pants and put this little fantasy to rest - ok ? Besides there's still the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot for you to hold on to - ok.

For any Game of Thrones fans on this forum, I often wondered if Game of Thrones' fantasy world was set in a hollow world, almost like a Dyson Sphere since the introductory sequence appears to suggest as much. However I've also heard that this is just a visual effect so they can pan around the map...

As a matter of critique actually the whole introductory sequence seems a little long and unfittingly steampunk

The hole is so the Predators and kill the Aliens ffs. This forum is ripe with trolls :)

Thread drift intentional

You can look this up I hear the Moon is actually Hollow. On one of the Apollo missions they jettisoned something and they said when it hit the moon the moon ring for hours. Also one of the astronauts when they came around from the Dark Side of the Moon made the quote be aware Houston there is a Santa Claus rumor has it that is code for seeing aliens on the dark side of the moon. Go Google that stuff

There's also a great monolith on the moon

Whatever happened to first-posters who just introduce themselves and ask where's the best $100 hamburger ... ?

o_O

Maybe that was the intended question... where's the best airport greasy spoon in middle earth ("Mordor") to get a $100 hamburger?

Ok I have to post this: As it happens I have been to the North Pole in 1987, on a fast attack submarine,surfaced 13 times around it in 1987.This was way before kids.

Many years later I was relating this at the dinner table, one of the little guys pipes up and with big round eyes asks, "Did you see Santa Dad?"

No said I, just a whole lot of ice.

One thing pilots probably don't appreciate is the difficulty of navigating up there without GPS, which is not recieved under the ice.

When you think about it a heading is just an angle to a line of longitude, which tend to be mostly parallel down south but converge drastically the farther north you get. Past 88N gyro compasses don't work well, the best you can do is slave it to a line of longitude.

The inertial nav systems we used back then used the earth as reference so if we just sailed on SINS the entire binnacle would have ripped itself off the mounts.

Te solution was to tell the SINS the north pole was at 0 Latitude,180 longitude and adjust charts accordingly. Si when we were at the Pole our position read we were at 0 N, 180.

I used to live in that hole. As a young child, I went left the house of my birth parents and went exploring over the ridge. A huge storm came and the hole was frozen over, trapping me in the upper world where I was found and raised by Eskimos. Ever since, I have been creating green house gasses and releasing them into the atmosphere in an effort to accelerate global warming in the hopes that the hole will melt and I can once again be reunited with my parents.

I used to live in that hole. As a young child, I went left the house of my birth parents and went exploring over the ridge. A huge storm came and the hole was frozen over, trapping me in the upper world where I was found and raised by Eskimos. Ever since, I have been creating green house gasses and releasing them into the atmosphere in an effort to accelerate global warming in the hopes that the hole will melt and I can once again be reunited with my parents.

Then you should be flying a much larger plane, with two large engines, instead of the one in your avatar with a single, small engine . . . Oh, and eat more beans!

Ok I have to post this: As it happens I have been to the North Pole in 1987, on a fast attack submarine,surfaced 13 times around it in 1987.This was way before kids.

Many years later I was relating this at the dinner table, one of the little guys pipes up and with big round eyes asks, "Did you see Santa Dad?"

One thing pilots probably don't appreciate is the difficulty of navigating up there without GPS, which is not recieved under the ice.

When you think about it a heading is just an angle to a line of longitude, which tend to be mostly parallel down south but converge drastically the farther north you get. Past 88N gyro compasses don't work well, the best you can do is slave it to a line of longitude.

The inertial nav systems we used back then used the earth as reference so if we just sailed on SINS the entire binnacle would have ripped itself off the mounts.

Te solution was to tell the SINS the north pole was at 0 Latitude,180 longitude and adjust charts accordingly. Si when we were at the Pole our position read we were at 0 N, 180.

According to the two people that I met in Barrow that flew over the north pole in a light twin, rigged with ferry tanks, their GPSs, 3 of them, lost signal as well. They circled the pole twice, low level and essentially flying through all time zones twice in one day.

Awesome story, thanks for sharing! One of my favorite scenes in Hunt for Red October is when they're navigating in the underwater canyons. I always figured that submarine navigation has got to be the "manliest" type of navigating... lots of clockwork and math. Didn't know subs had INS though, that's cool

Multiple North Pole over-flights to get to places in the Far East.
The only hole I saw was in the back seat on one of the flights.
He continued to be a hole after we got to S.E.A. until someone accidentally shot him in the butt.
Then he had two holes, which was one too many, so they sent him home until one healed shut.
I think it must have been the wrong hole that got sown shut, because he continued to be full of sh_t for as long as he was in uniform.

@NorthPoleHole - You must be talking about the land of Agharta, and the city of Shamballah. Can't wait to go, the governments need to give up the charade, the cat is out of the bag on this.

Multiple North Pole over-flights to get to places in the Far East.
The only hole I saw was in the back seat on one of the flights.
He continued to be a hole after we got to S.E.A. until someone accidentally shot him in the butt.
Then he had two holes, which was one too many, so they sent him home until one healed shut.
I think it must have been the wrong hole that got sown shut, because he continued to be full of sh_t for as long as he was in uniform.
Happiness is a one-holer.

There is no dark side of the moon. As a matter of fact, it's all dark.

Awesome story, thanks for sharing! One of my favorite scenes in Hunt for Red October is when they're navigating in the underwater canyons. I always figured that submarine navigation has got to be the "manliest" type of navigating... lots of clockwork and math. Didn't know subs had INS though, that's cool
Thanks! Navigating open ocean is straightforward but close ti the ice is tricky. The range of the high res sonar is measured in yards, not miles, and the deepest pressure ridge ever recorded was 169 feet. If you hit one of those at any speed you were not coming home.

I'm pretty sure this is a 12 year old "Geeky" kid and his 3 geeky friends (that makes up his "team of 4 explorers/researches" !

Serious question:
If the earth is hollow and I jump in the hole would I just fall toward the middle and then bounce back and forth until I stabilized floating in the center?

Back