Hoffmeister kink

I for one, love my trucks spruced up with smells of rich mahogany, leather bound books, prom dresses, and fancy interiors.

If you get the top of the line they’ll throw in a name brand leather purse for your nights on the town. LOL.

I for one, love my trucks spruced up with smells of rich mahogany, leather bound books, prom dresses, and fancy interiors.
If you're lucky you can drop the prom dress.

---

There was a guy I used to know, he died a long time ago and was maybe in his 80's when I first met him. His house was on a lot of acreage and to get around his property he just hopped into his truck and drove. It had been his daily driver until he retired it and started buying newer trucks that never seemed to last. It was an early-mid 60's Ford that was in great shape - no rust, and most of the paint was still on it. The interior had the old metal dashboard, the seat fabric didn't have holes in it, and there was an AM radio. Too hot? Roll down the windows.

THAT was a truck.

You'd be the envy of the Whole Foods parking lot in a Lincoln Mark LT with landau vinyl roof and opera lights ...

I have to admit, sadly, that my WIFE drives an ‘08 LT.

But it was all part of a master plan by myself and a co-worker to get her into a pickup truck as a daily driver.

She says she now gets it and doesn’t care about the bling. We’ll see. She also says her next truck should be a Lincoln Navigator. Hahahahaha.

She’s a bling cowgirl nurse. What can I say?

And a country girl in an LT is pretty easy on the eyes, I will say... but any girl gets ten extra hotness points in any pickup truck.

She has a number of “sachels” too. LOL.

Man ya'll bunch of full blown country boys. You guys knock boots and yell "yee yee"?

Lol just kidding

Man ya'll bunch of full blown country boys. You guys knock boots and yell "yee yee"?

Lol just kidding

Only at the annual Redneck Ranch party.

No that’s not us, it’s some of the neighbors who dressed up better than we did. :)

717f56a9831fa9334b3ed2732ebfc5a2.jpg

The cakes were funny. Probably cause someone without a sense of humor to blow a mental gasket...

9764e731caf48aa18b289ce57aa8f9e5.jpg

But the Jell-O shots were a little soft.

baffd1163e161e33bd7c6681daa4b457.jpg

The cooler kept the beer cold, though...

e1ecef5d4d5305b06abf43e48c00b3a7.jpg

You should put a confederate flag on the 182 and some PBR stickers on it

Back